What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

Exsilium

First Grade
1f67fg.jpg

Don't suppose these are any good nowadays?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/j...d/news-story/f248d2e54b53d954252e2b4f65c461a6

Haynes ‘supporters’ spat at his victim as she left court today. Pack of grubs how disgusting. You only got to look at who someone surrounds themselves with to get an idea of the individual.

Some nice Bible type people as well, it would seem. And yes, you're exactly right on the last sentence.

It seems to me, and I didn't follow the case that well, that Hayne played it arrogantly, in denial he'd put a foot wrong and completely failed to paint himself out to be a decent person throughout the trial. Honestly, it seems like not only does he read the Bible, but he thinks he stars in it. I can't help but think a more humble person in the same situation in court might've had a better chance of presenting themselves as a person of decent moral character and unlikely to have committed such a heinous crime as he's now been jailed for.

blaza88z

Coach
Well that might plane has certainly crashed. from Million $ a year superstar to scumbag jailbird. Has there been a bigger fall from grace in the NRL?

There's been a few but none on this level I don't think, it's usually a drug charge or something and they get their contract torn up.

Latest posts