What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Jarred Hayne --> Jail.
New cell mate Bad boy bubba looking forward to have a new friend to keep him warm in the winter months.
Don't drop the soap Jarred :)

maple_69

Bench
I wonder if Manly would be interested in a loan swap for the year, Kenny for Taupau. I reckon off our bench Taupau could recapture his best form and a solid first grade hooker could really push Manly towards the top 8.

Kilkenny

Coach
I wonder if Manly would be interested in a loan swap for the year, Kenny for Taupau. I reckon off our bench Taupau could recapture his best form and a solid first grade hooker could really push Manly towards the top 8.

Interesting. Not sure it is a realistic option given Taupau earns huge bucks but he would certainly be a huge addition if only for a year or so.

The_Frog

First Grade
Risky indeed. Api tends to suffer a few injuries from time to time. We need a good replacement for him. Taupau is a damn good front rower though.

franklin2323

Immortal
This nonsense needs to stop. He's not unhappy and he wasn't ill advised. Whatever happens his career is progressing and he's making more money than 99% of the world. To think otherwise is just looking through the lenses of nrl tribalism.

You don't think if he waited he could of got a deal with a better side?

murraymob

Coach
I agree with west life .The reality is we will be bringing players from with in the club and so we should reserves unbeaten flegg near the top.
Burton is gone bring on the next kid.we have the core signed up just pick up the odd player looking for a chance like Eddie blacker and we will be near the top of the table for many years to come

Jane Murray

Bench
This nonsense needs to stop. He's not unhappy and he wasn't ill advised. Whatever happens his career is progressing and he's making more money than 99% of the world. To think otherwise is just looking through the lenses of nrl tribalism.
Nonsense really? He is going to a club which, so far has only one win and one in which their coach is not very good. He is going to a club in which he is expected to be the saviour, so to speak. As for the rest, reading his body language, he does appear to be unhappy. He only left because of the money, and a promise of a first grade spot. He would have gotten that here.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Nonsense really? He is going to a club which, so far has only one win and one in which their coach is not very good. He is going to a club in which he is expected to be the saviour, so to speak. As for the rest, reading his body language, he does appear to be unhappy. He only left because of the money, and a promise of a first grade spot. He would have gotten that here.
He's a half

Last edited by a moderator:

franklin2323

Immortal
I agree with west life .The reality is we will be bringing players from with in the club and so we should reserves unbeaten flegg near the top.
Burton is gone bring on the next kid.we have the core signed up just pick up the odd player looking for a chance like Eddie blacker and we will be near the top of the table for many years to come

Him going itself isn't a mistake as such the choice of club is.

Latest posts