What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Thu - South Sydney 0-50 Melbourne @ Stadium Aus

Round 9: South Sydney v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Was out shopping this week and ran into Munster doing his side hustle

giphy.gif

Munky

Coach
THe Fox might score 19 tries tonight, that right edge for Souths is wooden spoon worthy

I'm beginning to believe the most important part of any NRL team at the moment is the right hand side defence.

The good sides this year are just murdering teams this year by going left.

skeepe

Immortal
I’m pretty sure Grant Atkins being in charge of the match of the round is a sign that the Apocalypse is nigh.

Someguy

First Grade
Question when Munster 'stole the ball' for the try a while back, Cooks arm carrying the ball touch the ground before Munster to 'full' possession of the ball- It should have been a penalty to Souths.?

given last weeks video ref call when a player on the ground was touched then stripped I doubt it but yes by the laws of the game you are correct

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bulldogs better not kill the fox, would hate to see that talent be all derped up by a sht team!