What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Thu - South Sydney 0-50 Melbourne @ Stadium Aus

Round 9: South Sydney v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
They should introduce a new rule to make the game more interesting - if you score 20 or more points in 1st half and can’t go on to score 50 , you get paenalised 6 points on the ladder , they have teased us too many times this year
That’s a dumb enough idea for a rule change that it’s a genuine chance to be adopted.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Gus giving conversion advice is like me telling Kostya Tzu how to box.
images

Look he's a good player but I'm not sure he'll get 4 tries in a year behind Dylan Napa and Josh Jackson, being served by Kyle Flanagan

Agreed however with Burton coming into the halves, and 2 x state of origin reps on the wing, the Dogs are already looking far more potent....

Not that that’s hard to do given the level of the dogs at the moment... but still they are at least getting some weapons in the arsenal again..

blaza88z

Coach
Bulldogs better not kill the fox, would hate to see that talent be all derped up by a sht team!

He's a great winger but not sure how that's helping Canterbury, their fans will be happy seeing him score 4 tries tonight though

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm beginning to believe the most important part of any NRL team at the moment is the right hand side defence.

The good sides this year are just murdering teams this year by going left.
Souffs have conceded 9 tries in their previous 2 games against nuffy sides, so it isn't surprising to see the Storm going through them like a kilo of prunes. On the other hand, the Storm have had no issues handling what attack they've managed, which is the worry for them. It probably doesn't matter though. With the outs the Roosters have Souffs will probably still make the top 4.