What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

R-15-3

Juniors
Not many teams over the years can balance a salary cap and depth with 2 top $$$ half’s
Or 4 out of 4 top $$ spine players. South’s needed to pick the spot they can fill at a fraction of the cost to balance out the rest of the squad, out of Mitchell, Walker,Cook or AR they had to pick 1

snout

First Grade
All their big guns.
Latrell.
Cody.
Sam B.
Cook.
Burgess twins.

They all do what they do off the back of reynolds. His kicking game applies the pressure which numbs the other mob and more importantly gets them field position from where they can strut their stuff.

sladden road

Juniors
I actually thought that the kid who filled in for him played as well as could be expected. I can see why they are only offering the shabbit a one year contract. The kid will develop into a good half given support and time.
Nice short kicking game, ran straight, good pass and took some big hits and got up.
It makes sense .

It also makes sense is the pressure from outside the bunnies club to keep the shabbit for longer, but then the kid may walk and you have a salty cap mess.Geez we know about kids walking (the fox ) and salary cap mess( the not so fantastic four).
So what makes sense to us nufies in the outer in the short term, should not make sense to the admins in the long term.

As old Wayne says:”if you listen to the fans you’ll end up sitting in the stands with them”

Ads

First Grade
I actually thought that the kid who filled in for him played as well as could be expected. I can see why they are only offering the shabbit a one year contract. The kid will develop into a good half given support and time.
Nice short kicking game, ran straight, good pass and took some big hits and got up.
It makes sense .

It also makes sense is the pressure from outside the bunnies club to keep the shabbit for longer, but then the kid may walk and you have a salty cap mess.Geez we know about kids walking (the fox ) and salary cap mess( the not so fantastic four).
So what makes sense to us nufies in the outer in the short term, should not make sense to the admins in the long term.

As old Wayne says:”if you listen to the fans you’ll end up sitting in the stands with them”
He’s not even on their radar. They have two other halves that aren’t in their top 30 who are real prospects who are the reason they’ll let reynolds go.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We’re in trouble if you’re priced out of the Sydney housing market after being on circa 900k per year!
Sure but banks about 40%. Also doesn’t play forever. You’d be surprised about how conscious these players are about their money. Especially with 4 kids.

DJDL

Bench
Sure but banks about 40%. Also doesn’t play forever. You’d be surprised about how conscious these players are about their money. Especially with 4 kids.

Cry me a f**king river.
I'm tired of hearing these guys saying "I've got to think about my family" when they've been pulling that kind of coin for years.

$900,000 for 4 years, even with only 40% hitting your bank account, is still the equivalent of roughly 20 years salary for the average worker.

Most of them have cars thrown in, clothing and lord knows what else.

I know most of them don't get that kind of money, but guys at the backend of their careers, who've been earning good coin for 10 years or so of NRL, talking about setting themselves up are taking the piss.
If you haven't got yourself setup while earning like that there's something wrong.

Latest posts