What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Parramatta 31-18 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if the COVID restrictions which came into force at mid-day today (and last till Monday), which apply to the greater Sydney area, will apply to the crowd at this game (let alone any other NRL games in Sydney this weekend)?

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2021/05/06/roosters-statement-regarding-round-9-line-up-changes/

What's one more injury to the list? Baker injured at captains run.

Roosters receive an exemption to add someone that no one has ever heard of but that will still no doubt result in some salt.

I think you will find that Tuku has been named in the squad earlier this year. The reason they needed an exemption to name him is that he was outside the initial 21 player squad.

Valheru

Coach
I think you will find that Tuku has been named in the squad earlier this year. The reason they needed an exemption to name him is that he was outside the initial 21 player squad.

Yes I know

The words roosters and exemption in the same sentence always results in salt.

Sphagnum

Coach
Exclusive footage of Parra players preparing for this game

giphy.gif

Valheru

Coach
Roosters have got about 97 players out injured, still name a team better than half the competition.

f**k, you know things aren't going well at the chooks when we are only better than half the teams.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Got to feel sorry for the Roosters, only fielding 8 Origin/Intl players tonight, times are tough .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Roosters with a 1000 out, Parra at home and a chance to take 2nd spot outright and short priced favs. = Parra are going to bald the shit out of this, Roosters 13+

Latest posts