What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Pennie Panthers.

Chimp

Bench
We’re really shit.

Look at how their forwards take contact - they’re big, fast, agile, athletic and run with venom - all of ours (except Williams) plod up to the line, get dominated and have zero impact. Actually, there is no impact anywhere in our team - nobody bends the line consistently.

1 out hit ups by slow plodding forwards with no strength, shit halves who have zero running threat, shit outside backs who are also slow and ploddy....

Shit, utter shit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I quite enjoyed that game.

Good to see how a good footy team does things.

I don't understand the disappointment. We got what we knew we'd get.

My advice. Lower your expectations. Get them really low. You can throw away your Prozac if you accept what it is.

roboshark

Coach
I quite enjoyed that game.

Good to see how a good footy team does things.

I don't understand the disappointment. We got what we knew we'd get.

My advice. Lower your expectations. Get them really low. You can throw away your Prozac if you accept what it is.
How many of these nuffies will be with us next year i wonder

shadowboxer

First Grade
Good team and they were average - sure their coach would be fairly happy, which is saying something at a complete drubbing.
We were as expected but worse, frail at best.
Hannah is on a hiding to nothin.
Other things of note...Kikau try was a much bullshit as his hair - which is a rip off from rob rough - qld media royalty.
Charlie Staines is still a smug wenis

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good team and they were average - sure their coach would be fairly happy, which is saying something at a complete drubbing.
We were as expected but worse, frail at best.
Hannah is on a hiding to nothin.
Other things of note...Kikau try was a much bullshit as his hair - which is a rip off from rob rough - qld media royalty.
Charlie Staines is still a smug wenis

If we played Melbourne again tonight and played the same as we did they would have put 80 on us.

I enjoyed the entertainment Penrith give but they deadset put the cue in the rack for about 20-25 minutes of the second half. Melbourne don't do that and they put 50 on a contender. Penrith flogged.............well: The Sharks.

The scribes and pundits, journos and fans will make comparisons but for mine Melbourne still way ahead.