What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Parramatta 31-18 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Teddy coming out in the 2nd half look like this

Robocop-Classic-Movie-Review-1000x543.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
You could argue Niukore's case as Tedesco was falling, you can't argue Dylan Brown's though

He should be off

Not sure I agree at all.

Easy enough to argue Brown's case for clumsy knees, Marata shouldered a dude in the head AND he has form.

In the midst of all that last tackle/no-try/shoulder-charge/dirty-knees-in-the-back....

The blatant forward pass from Morris to Tupou didn’t rate a mention...

18-12....

Been a great game to watch as a neutral, Eels on top but Roosters gutsy... just dunno if they can hold on without potentially 3 players ... one of which (Hutchison) should have allowed the 18th man..

yobbo84

First Grade
Punctured lung for Hutchison ensures enough media outrage for a decent suspension - that's how the MRC seem to operate.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I feel pretty confidently had the roosters scored that it wouid have been an 8 point try. It's a dreadful decision because Hutchinson was already in the in goal

It should have gone on report if the NRL is fair dinkum about player safety. He has clearly had his ribs broke through illegal play

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, Dbrown is definitely missing a few weeks.

Well he definitely is with the injury to Hutchison, the way the MRC operate these days

Hopefully he's ok BTW. Not having a go, it's just the way it is when dudes get hurt and we cop the ban

Eelementary

Post Whore
I feel pretty confidently had the roosters scored that it wouid have been an 8 point try. It's a dreadful decision because Hutchinson was already in the in goal

It should have gone on report if the NRL is fair dinkum about player safety. He has clearly had his ribs broke through illegal play

I'm not disagreeing, but...

The NRL couldn't give a rats arse about player welfare.

If they did, then Felise Kaufusi would have copped 4 weeks minimum for knocking Matterson's head onto the pitch.

But he somehow only got 2 weeks...

I agree that it was bad - Brown will likely miss some time.

Latest posts