What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Pennie Panthers.

sladden road

Juniors
Well that was telling.
That is 120 mins of embarrassment on the field after a full month or so off the field.

I feel for the players.
And me. And all fans.

We are not an attractive option for players to head.
We are not an attractive option for players to re sign and not shop around.

Anyway. Hope to see them come together next week, muscle up play foota.

Up Up. Even when we are Down Down.
A blast of wind from the old school...

good to see ya 70

sladden road

Juniors
If Fitzy's still coming I hope he brings a defensive coach with him and a size 20 boot to move most of our forwards out the door. OMG Woods defence and offence are a disgrace, please send him to Newtown NOW.
Fitz is the defence coach for the roosters

i make a habit of not reading / listening to / watching the press, they are all full of shit if you ask me? What is the name of the podcast?

Speaking of not watching the press, I thought this was finally supposed to be a free to air game? What the f**k happened?
The sharkcast
You've never listened to it?
This week Dave Riccio was on it, insights galore on how everything has been played out.

tye

Juniors
I don’t get the Tolman hate, he’s a very solid back up middle. 55 tackles last night and gained the most meters of our forwards. Fair nights work!

Chimp

Juniors
I don’t get the Tolman hate, he’s a very solid back up middle. 55 tackles last night and gained the most meters of our forwards. Fair nights work!
I don’t think there is much hate - Tolman is what he is, a solid grafter. Very little impact, but gets through a ton of work - very useful if he’s surrounded by other higher impact players. Our problem is that he’s now our premier forward - the fact he’s our highest meter makes is an absolute embarrassment to the rest of the pack.

Weaponhead

Coach
I don’t think there is much hate - Tolman is what he is, a solid grafter. Very little impact, but gets through a ton of work - very useful if he’s surrounded by other higher impact players. Our problem is that he’s now our premier forward - the fact he’s our highest meter makes is an absolute embarrassment to the rest of the pack.
Chimp speaks the truth

Latest posts