What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks

murraymob

Coach
T
What was the reason for the player changes?
The nrl said any player who played today may be considered outside the player bubble if restriction where not lifted .Penrith pulled a lot of nsw cup players out .the flow on effect is jersey flegg went to nsw cup .SG Ball came into flegg

Exsilium

First Grade
Sorrensen is a very good player. Just like Capewell before him, I had no idea why they’d let him go.

As for Burton, he’s going well but I’d like to manage his season so we get the best out of him at the back end. Momo is a very good centre and does a lot of the small things right.

I’d not be surprised if momo comes back in and Burton hits the bench with may dropping out.

murraymob

Coach
Interesting watching raiders knights nsw cup game.The raiders are stacked with first graders .No one rested

franklin2323

Immortal
NSW Cup is down 14-12 at halftime. Jenkins carving up. A length of the field intercept and a try off a grubber.

murraymob

Coach
M
Sorrensen is a very good player. Just like Capewell before him, I had no idea why they’d let him go.

As for Burton, he’s going well but I’d like to manage his season so we get the best out of him at the back end. Momo is a very good centre and does a lot of the small things right.

I’d not be surprised if momo comes back in and Burton hits the bench with may dropping out.
May is clearys second son .No way will he be dropped

Whino

Bench

You would think the way their cap is. A player like Sorenson would have been kept. They obviously have morons running things.

Latest posts