What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - Canberra 16-24 Newcastle @ McDonalds Park

Round 9: Canberra v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pugzley

Knights to put a gaping performance on Canberra and Sticky to throw a chair through a window in the coach’s box.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The League Unlimited Cup. I'm not sure why Canberra and Newcastle fans on here hate each other so much, but long may it continue. It results in the best match day threads.

bileduct

Coach
lol... "Raiders horror week..."

Can News Corpse milk this shit any more than they currently are?

bileduct

Coach
The least they could have done for the poor people of Wagga Wagga is to let them in free.

It's a disgrace people have to pay to watch this.

mave

Coach
I reckon seeing the Rickster live on the sideline would be worth the price of admission for the locals.

Especially if he gets a few bad ref calls.

bileduct

Coach
So we've got covid restrictions but the Raiders have been given the okay to spread the clap around...

mongoose

Coach
Watch us make Ponga look like he's worth 1.25 Mil plus all the hype. The flashy type players always do well against us.

Munted

Bench
Ok, so it's Pappa-lee-he?
When did this change happen? Thought he was Pa-par-lee?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'm gonna be so broken by this team that just seeing the colour green will give me a nervous breakdown

Latest posts