What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

3- The Bunker
2- The ref
1- Touch Judges

Lay down Sally's (Parramatta) should have had 2 in the bin at least if not sent off- what a joke

Agree with you re Fox commentators.. Dan Ginnane is the worst....Mick Ennis close second.
They conveniently forgot that Parra had 3 tries disallowed..One by RCG, One by Fergo, one by Sivo.
Roosters second try came against the run of play,,,Poor Roosters, FTR I say...

31-18 could very easily been 49-12...

mmm cause they weren't tries perhaps why they weren't awarded - the way bunker was going it wouldn't have been surprising to see them awarded as after all they missed toilet vid brown knees in the back and the ref was going to give LDS the ball for the knock on until the bunker belatedly stepped in with the LDS players shoulder to Tedesco's head.

LDS had 61% of the ball and 63 to 8 tackles in the opposition 20 - if you coudn't win with those stats against a very much depleted Roosters side you may as well have given your season away - i think you will anyway as your not on the same page as the Riff or Storm one has to honestly say

Eelementary

Post Whore
mmm cause they weren't tries perhaps why they weren't awarded - the way bunker was going it wouldn't have been surprising to see them awarded as after all they missed toilet vid brown knees in the back and the ref was going to give LDS the ball for the knock on until the bunker belatedly stepped in with the LDS players shoulder to Tedesco's head.

LDS had 61% of the ball and 63 to 8 tackles in the opposition 20 - if you coudn't win with those stats against a very much depleted Roosters side you may as well have given your season away - i think you will anyway as your not on the same page as the Riff or Storm one has to honestly say

Lol we kicked your arses.

Stevie

Bench

Not on the same page as the Storm? Very true because we f**king bashed them!

Not on the same page as the Storm? Very true because we f**king bashed them!

mmm 16-12 maybe smashing them Parra style but that was early days for them having a late pre-season - no doubt your dreams of another premiership will have to wait another year- as Gus said only two teams can win the comp and your not one of them- You might even eclipse Souffs Vermins 43 year wait - 35 years for you so not long to go.

Lucky you had all those Chooks players and Coaches involved with your club from 1976 to 1986 your golden years as without them who know's you could have been forced to merge with the Penriff Panfers.- Penrith Parra Panthers- triple P'S

After all you were going to merge with Norths and then Balmain - Parramatta Bears or Parramatta Tigers.

mmm what's Fitzgerald up to nowadays and Sharpy -i have a few invoices maybe you can get them paid - don't worry if i dont provide the goods or services though - cash is king you know at Parramatta :- )

Geez I thought Easts fans would at least be articulate! I guess between this and their forward pack that’s two myths busted in 24hrs..

You're a knob gobbler @marshall stalin

I know I support a shit football side. Its not news to me. Going and do something useful with your life, merkin.

How westie of you in having to resort to insults - typical of the uneducated and impoverished west though - I'm sure there is a position vacant advertised at your nearest Centrelink office that you can better spend your time on applying for

Geez I thought Easts fans would at least be articulate! I guess between this and their forward pack that’s two myths busted in 24hrs..

Just remember that 36 is an even number- 12 spoons so far for your lay down sally's(parramatta) which i am sure you will add to in the not too distant future - How many more years will you put up with round table (Arthur ) as coach without a premiership - another year - 2 perhaps?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Just remember that 36 is an even number- 12 spoons so far for your lay down sally's(parramatta) which i am sure you will add to in the not too distant future - How many more years will you put up with round table (Arthur ) as coach without a premiership - another year - 2 perhaps?
Is it school holidays again?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How westie of you in having to resort to insults - typical of the uneducated and impoverished west though - I'm sure there is a position vacant advertised at your nearest Centrelink office that you can better spend your time on applying for
Predictable joke about how shit our team is. Check.

Predictable follow up joke about centrelink. Check.

What is it with your innate perversity vis-a-vis injudiciousness?

Eelogical

Referee
Fair suck of the sav, mate. He's an adopted Queenslander. Why waste your time on any of those idiots?