What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Canberra @ McDonalds Park

Who will win? Round 9: Canberra v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
He's playing in a team lacking confidence and options. He's constantly being marked up on and he's the teams X factor man. It's near impossible for him to live up to expectations
You defend him quite a bit lol. Everything you said there doesn't justify the errors he made (dropped bomb and losing control of the ball before playing it).

Knight Tales

Juniors
Wow guys! If Gardiner is not on the front foot this week he might as well sell the club back to the NRL. I have no words.

Jono078

Referee
Ugh! Ugly finish to that set. We need some patience and build some pressure.

Mann and/or Crossland need to take control a bit more.

You defend him quite a bit lol. Everything you said there doesn't justify the errors he made (dropped bomb and losing control of the ball before playing it).
I do?

I'm not gonna bag the bloke for being out of form and maybe I just see his game for what it is, a kid with too much pressure on him as our only attacking option

Jono078

Referee
That set was nice, attacking holes and then offloading into space. Ponga did well to get the points there.

All of a sudden we're back in it.

And just like that Ponga has got us into the game. Glad I don't have egg on my face bagging him for making a couple of mistakes

Burwood

Bench
It’s taken 700 minutes of football this season, but have they finally realized what to do? :confused:

Seage

Juniors
We're just as likely to make an error in this set and gift them a try as we are to maintain the momentum.

Yosh

Coach
What I don't understand is... We don't try anything special in attack. No real expansive plays or early counter attacks. We don't even off load the ball. Why we got a ton of errors?

Most disappointing to see us make breaks and half breaks and everyone in the team is 40 metres behind the play...