What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - Wests Tigers 28-36 Gold Coast @ Campbelltown

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Robbie-2.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
Well the Tits are back in the 8. Should have won by more but just dogged it after an hour.

The Tigers piss me off as a neutral. There is some great individual talent in that team and they don't play to any of their strengths. I know Maguire is trying to mould a culture into the team but it clearly isn't working.

stryker

First Grade
Well the Tits are back in the 8. Should have won by more but just dogged it after an hour.

The Tigers piss me off as a neutral. There is some great individual talent in that team and they don't play to any of their strengths. I know Maguireos trying to mould a culture into the team but it clearly isn't working.
Madge ain’t a coaches arsehole that’s why...and look at some of the old grey headed and bald motherf**kers on his staff. None of them have had an idea in 20 years.