What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Marchad

Juniors
Picture this.
You are down by 6 with 15 to go. You are starting to get a roll on you sense the other team are starting to run out of legs. All you need is the team lifting player to come on to get the guys over the line. But on comes Aaron Woods.

carinashark

First Grade
I didn’t like him much either because of his hands mainly or his defensive lapses, but he has definitely improved and one of our only forwards who is willing to do the tough stuff. If only woods and Wilton had a little bit of his aggression.
Aggression, my passion fruit has more aggression than Woodsy. And what’s with the little girl spits he dose? I watched an old Broncos Sharks game on Kayo , plenty of aggression on display there.

Craigshark

First Grade
Picture this.
You are down by 6 with 15 to go. You are starting to get a roll on you sense the other team are starting to run out of legs. All you need is the team lifting player to come on to get the guys over the line. But on comes Aaron Woods.

Or better yet, billy magoulias

snout

First Grade
T
Picture this.
Think of the 2016.
The GF.
Bromwich scores and they take the lead.
Feef sees this as a personal attack.
His opposite has put them ahead.
He takes it upon himself to turn the tide taking 4 of them with him over the line.

Compare that this soft hearted limp wristed overpaid media darling woods.
Its like they play different sports.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Maybe, but I seem to recall Feefs having a lot of alternative motivation that year. FKL

Maybe, but I seem to recall Feefs having a lot of alternative motivation that year. FKL
One thing from gf day I'll never forget is after the game when they were walking around the field, feefs just walked off on his own and layed under the crossbar, looked like the weight of the world had been on his shoulders and had lifted. Was a good 30 seconds before the media parasites with cameras realised he was there and all swarmed over to him.

Generalzod

Immortal
He is possibly the laziest defender I have ever seen. There are highlight reels of his poor efforts.
Funny enough I was watching fox and guess what that’s exactly what I noticed no real effort in tackling just pulls his arms out as an attempt to tackle, real embarrassing stuff...

Latest posts