What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dragons kit today looks very nice. The hooped jersey, black shorts and socks... so good!

I absolutely loved it.

I hope this whole kit can be our alternate next season. The only thing I’d alter is white borders on the numbering to make them more distinct...

The hoops with black shorts n socks just look awesome for mine, and the collar too.

It’ll never clash with another side, potentially Newcastle away... but if it’s our away jersey that’s never happen anyway...

Best Dragons alternate that I can recall.

Even Josh McGuire being admonished by the ref looks absolutely spiffing in this kit.,,

pickerImage.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
It's nice seeing the hoops back. The Dragons did use hoops for their alternate very early on in the merger, though moved away from it.

images

From a non-Dragons fan perspective, I do like the hoops. It has plenty of history, is instantly recognisable what club is wearing it and doesn't clash.

Not a bad option if the club doesn't want to use the Steelers kit as their alternate.

only clash would be Newcastle's 2008 centenary heritage strip :)

knights-players-show-emotion-after-a-roosters-try-during-the-round-15-picture-id81660590
Edit: i forgot what a unit Danny Wicks was, and he had a magnificent try in this game too

So both centenary strips are pretty much the same!

Well I’ll be ...

And yeah, I loved Danny Wicks. I’m pretty sure that game was the one he skipped away for over half the field to snare a try... was an absolute weapon...

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Thick horizontal stripes with a collar is such a great look. Lots of clubs would look great in that style. Switch the red for light blue and it’d make a great Cronulla kit. Orange for the tigs, blue and yellow for Parra etc.

MugaB

Coach
Thick horizontal stripes with a collar is such a great look. Lots of clubs would look great in that style. Switch the red for light blue and it’d make a great Cronulla kit. Orange for the tigs, blue and yellow for Parra etc.
Go back to the start of the league in 1908, that was what it was,
Cumberland blue and yellow, Norths red and black, balmain gold and black, souths green and red etc

It's nice seeing the hoops back. The Dragons did use hoops for their alternate very early on in the merger, though moved away from it.

images

From a non-Dragons fan perspective, I do like the hoops. It has plenty of history, is instantly recognisable what club is wearing it and doesn't clash.

Not a bad option if the club doesn't want to use the Steelers kit as their alternate.

Yep they've done this a few times before...

The only thing I'd suggest is that yesterdays' heritage kit looks much better to me as it's "only" 3 red stripes plus the shoulders....

The one Blacklock is shown in here has 4 stripes plus shoulders... Same as the Newcastle centenary kit posted above..

Might sounds small - but I think the 3 stripes looks more aesthetically pleasing - especially as the "St George" sponsorship fits neatly onto the white stripe in the middle, and doesn't interfere with the red stripes.

Last edited: