What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Frenzy.

Immortal
Do youse reckon Hoops, Kenty and Ikin have turns picking FOMO up from Scalabrinis and bringing him in to sit there and be "the demented punching bag".

I don't even his "peers" on that show take him seriously.

Who changes his Depends?

Generalzod

Immortal
Yep..they laugh at his slow rambling incoherent bullshit.

He said our offer to reynolds was embarrasing.
Ha - so filthy hes out of the loop
Bit like Frank.
Incredible is it not what a fool he really must have it for the club...

His only intent was to undermine the club. He's about as subtle as a nun in a brothel
Edit: like Stillettos?
Totally, a couple factors here that let him continue his tirades:
The general public who do not understand the workings of him and lap it up, which in turn feeds his ego
None of the other media outlets call him out either, whether its through fear or not I don't know. It took two of our players calling him a dickhead to show what the people involved in the sport actually think of him, and he is still trying to bring them down a few years later.
I can say that someone that I know that works in his office said that he is a real weirdo, like a very strange, strange person, which i recognise isn't hard to imagine but at least it gives a bit of an insight to what someone that works with him actually thinks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Worth the extra 100k for the signings that will follow. Pretty much a straight swap for Duges coin. His goalkicking and field goals alone wins you a few games over an average season. And by the way I want to start playing dominos. Some merkin promised us dominos!

Last edited:

sharkman73

Juniors
Can't believe anyone watches NRL360. It's a shame pretty much all Fox NRL shows feel the need to have a Tele journo on, means I can't watch. They all think they hold some lofty kind of position within the game.

So f**king painful to watch, easier not to.

So is Frank’s post inside info also or going off rothfields article?
Mate when I got the info I thought it was public domain (ie in the media).
I fully expected it to be all over Twitter and the papers and then..... nothing.

And before BBB throws his theory out that they are trying to find the leak- I got it from a South’s guy.

It surprised the hell out of me because if they can’t land him it leaves a colossal hole in the boards plans- and they are already under enough pressure.

My expectation is that they sign him for overs because at this point, today, it looks like SJ goes and if that happens and no Reynolds is...... well you know what it is.