What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rorters getting special treatment

Ted bartolo

Juniors
Dylan walker slides into tackle tries to pull out, contacts with his knees and media insinuating its the end of the world Crichton shoulder charges without using his arms nothing.

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
Dylan walker slides into tackle tries to pull out, contacts with his knees and media insinuating its the end of the world Crichton shoulder charges without using his arms nothing.
Dylan Brown, and the roosters suck yes, but that tackle was total dog shit.

gitano

Juniors
Dylan Brown, and the roosters suck yes, but that tackle was total dog shit.
To be fair, with all the lower leg injuries happening at the minute, I'd hit Hutchison's back with a grade 2 careless

Gareth67

First Grade
I did feel for Hutchinson , why Brown was not given 10 in the bin - plus put on report by the ref immediately has me shaking my head .

But that idiot Tedesco purposely hit his head against those 2 eel player’s shoulders and nothing was done about it ! ! The ref should had given him 10 in the bin for the damage he inflicted upon the poor eels players in the collision. The sod done the same thing against the Dragons and got away with it when he ran into Peiera.

As far as Robinson is concerned it’s quite OK for his boys to do Illegal tackles , but he has to do a big song and dance about it when the boot is on the other foot .

Shut your gob Robby and stop your whining , it is embarrassing to watch a foghorn rooster running around the barnyard squawking it’s silly head off ! :chicken:

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
I did feel for Hutchinson , why Brown was not given 10 in the bin - plus put on report by the ref immediately has me shaking my head .

But that idiot Tedesco purposely hit his head against those 2 eel player’s shoulders and nothing was done about it ! ! The ref should had given him 10 in the bin for the damage he inflicted upon the poor eels players in the collision. The sod done the same thing against the Dragons and got away with it when he ran into Peiera.

As far as Robinson is concerned it’s quite OK for his boys to do Illegal tackles , but he has to do a big song and dance about it when the boot is on the other foot .
Shut your gob Robby and stop your whining , it is embarrassing to watch a foghorn rooster running around the barnyard squawking it’s silly head off ! :chicken:
:joy::joy::joy:

Wittenberg

Juniors
It’s funny when you think of how players were treated in the past. Craig Smith 8 weeks for allegedly running with raised knees,Leenane 20 weeks for a bite and Rava gets 3 weeks for his semi shoulder charge and Brown, we are told, will get 3 weeks for the knee in the kidneys that put a player in hospital and most likely will keep him out for most of this season.....strange

Gareth67

First Grade
NRL looking into comments by both Tricky Ricky Stuart and Foghorn Rooster Robinson .

Now Wicky gets a bit carried away at times , there’s no doubting that , so he should be let off with a warning to keep his P’s & Q’s to himself in future .

But that Robinson is another matter entirely . Fancy suggesting that the men in the middle are incompetent , merely because his chickadees were on the receiving end for a change .

I suggest making an example of this bloke who is getting a bit too big for his chook run .
Perhaps slapping some good old fashioned gafa tape over the orifice that he uses for squawking may do the trick .:chicken:

Ted bartolo

Juniors
NRL looking into comments by both Tricky Ricky Stuart and Foghorn Rooster Robinson .

Now Wicky gets a bit carried away at times , there’s no doubting that , so he should be let off with a warning to keep his P’s & Q’s to himself in future .

But that Robinson is another matter entirely . Fancy suggesting that the men in the middle are incompetent , merely because his chickadees were on the receiving end for a change .

I suggest making an example of this bloke who is getting a bit too big for his chook run .
Perhaps slapping some good old fashioned gafa tape over the orifice that he uses for squawking may do the trick .:chicken:
To me Dylan Brown doing his job trying to stop a try in a split second.He excepted he made a mistake. Still standby rorters getting special treatment.

Dragon David

First Grade

Trenty fined $10,000 for saying the men in the middle were incompetent.

Dragon David

First Grade
Most pleased about the result D.D. however did you noticed that Tedesco was also on the news a few days later with the same message as his boss , choreographed by foghorn himself no doubt .
No. I did not see/hear this. Insofar as what happened to Hutchison, I would have said a few utterances about how "useless" those bums were in the middle for not doing anything there and then on Brown's kneeing of Hutcho. But, I'm not the Roosters coach so I've saved $10G's.

Gareth67

First Grade
No. I did not see/hear this. Insofar as what happened to Hutchison, I would have said a few utterances about how "useless" those bums were in the middle for not doing anything there and then on Brown's kneeing of Hutcho. But, I'm not the Roosters coach so I've saved $10G's.

:relaxed:

Latest posts