What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

That shitbag Crawley reporting just now in the tele that he has agreed to broncos
Funnily enough that "story" by that wrinkled turd seems to have dropped down to the very lowest ebb on the tele's NRL page, under more NRL news. Stories from 2 days ago and Buzz's highlights are now above it in the importance factor. Even Gal's journey to the board is on its main page still.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Edit: like Stillettos?
Totally, a couple factors here that let him continue his tirades:
The general public who do not understand the workings of him and lap it up, which in turn feeds his ego
None of the other media outlets call him out either, whether its through fear or not I don't know. It took two of our players calling him a dickhead to show what the people involved in the sport actually think of him, and he is still trying to bring them down a few years later.
I can say that someone that I know that works in his office said that he is a real weirdo, like a very strange, strange person, which i recognise isn't hard to imagine but at least it gives a bit of an insight to what someone that works with him actually thinks.

Stillettos? They have nuns?