What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current shit storm

super_coach

First Grade
Listening to Weststigers podcast today and they quoted a interesting stat....Madge has won only 18 games out of 50 at the Tigers, his previous 50 games at Souths he managed 18 wins. So in other words he has a total of 36 wins from his last 100 starts. They are Jason Taylor like numbers. Maybe the games moved past Madge, okay you need cattle, but the cattle we have are all going backwards except a couple. 9 weeks into a season you expect to see some team work and structure, but we look like a rabble.
I am a great believer in giving your coach a good shot and I am willing to write off a year, but I have serious doubts Madge is the man. On paper this is probably the best side we have had in a few years but the results are terrible.

Anyway we have a couple of up coming games that we should be able to compete in, than comes the horror stretch that may see the end of Madge

The Rosco

Bench
Like every other year, it’s not even half season yet and we are looking to next year for some hope as this year is dead.

Getting near impossible to stay interested in our club and the NRL in general. Under Peter V’s new game we just don’t have the cattle capable of playing the new version of the game. Although we are not on our Pat Malone, at least 10 other clubs are in the same boat.

Get ready for another 5 year plan....as for me, I am no longer a rusted on fan, just a casual observer
I hear ya, SC.
I'm the same. I think it was the first dog effort for Tommy vs the Cows that did it for me.
I was a tragic like all of us here. I've been through all the pathetic seasons, and like we always do, I got all excited in the off season following a few new signings. Of course I half expected us to fail ( based on the past 50 seasons), but still got excited that footy was nearly back and that we have improved here or there.
But that Cowboys game really took a lot of my dedication with it.
I used to get the stupid Telegraph every morning to read with my coffee, mostly to read about us losing, but I'd still get it no matter what.
Now, . . . . well it's amazing how much you can save by throwing a $2 coin in a jar, instead of buying the paper.
I really have lost a lot of passion for this club, and I'm not sure I can put a finger on exactly why.
Shit, how did rhyno stick with pawwa through all them wooden spoons ?
Like you, I'm still a fan, but not like before. I will never become a member again, and I don't want any more merchandise for Father's day, etc.
Till the other week, I have never felt indifferent towards our club, but I just don't really care anymore.

Thanks...i was wondering if the rumours could be true...

Dont shoot the messenger scrotus.

Live reports from Ralph provide the forum with significant reinforcement pursuant to the full and total destruction of the squad and Madge.

Or we become Benny Eliass Far Western Starfishes.

Which is actually looking more attractive at this point!

MasterTiger

Juniors
F yeah its a machoistic position we as WESTIGER supporters find our selves in. Like jumping off the cliff with the lambs. Personally I just hope that behind the scenes Madge is conjuring up a hardcore group of tough unrelenting youngsters that will not want to win but also decimate opposing teams/clubs.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Shit, how did rhyno stick with pawwa through all them wooden spoons ?

He didn't. Never walked a mile in his life, always riding on a bandwagon.

I find it interesting that souffs and Parra fans are the first to state that our club should be cut due to poor performance over an extended period of time. Using their logic that means Parra and souffs should have been cut decades ago.

I find it interesting that souffs and Parra fans are the first to state that our club should be cut due to poor performance over an extended period of time. Using their logic that means Parra and souffs should have been cut decades ago.

Allow me to Geek out for a moment Mod Sir, but Souths were actually cut.

Whilst the eels were going to merge with Smug.

ffs imagine a parramatta smug fan?!

Rhyno

First Grade

I’ve always stuck solid and never bagged the club . I got a Eels tattoo in 2012 after getting the wooden spoon

2011-2013 were tough years but i still watched every game and attended 5 or 6 games in each of those years

I’ve always stuck solid and never bagged the club . I got a Eels tattoo in 2012 after getting the wooden spoon

2011-2013 were tough years but i still watched every game and attended 5 or 6 games in each of those years

I bet you got the tatt on your butt where nobody can see it.

Except some of Haynesys new buddies.

Ps:You better be backing us this weekend Rhyno or our friendship is over.