What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Milf is Barba 2.0. I’m all for getting him on a deal that is in our favour money wise. I’d be training him up for a return to fullback.
don't agree.
he's a lazy overpaid potatoe.
one trick pony.
instep torpedo.. give it away.
most back three catch with their eyes closed.

Ads

First Grade
don't agree.
he's a lazy overpaid potatoe.
one trick pony.
instep torpedo.. give it away.
most back three catch with their eyes closed.
Don’t remember him at fullback? He’s a runner who now knows how to pass and kick. He’s not an organiser. Would excel at fullback if he can get the fitness for it. Just like barba

fizman

Bench
Please let me strongly reiterate that it is allegedly in the NRL's very best interest to have the Broncos successful again.

I have stated this alleged fact many times before, don't for a moment think the NRL is made of 16 equal partners (Clubs).

The NRL are absolutely thrilled that Reynolds has gone to the Broncos allegedly,

Don’t remember him at fullback? He’s a runner who now knows how to pass and kick. He’s not an organiser. Would excel at fullback if he can get the fitness for it. Just like barba
I remember and he was brilliant.
he isn't that player now.
funny what the chase of the dream will do.
cruised ever since.
hunt gets crucified for dropping that ball in the gf.
what lost the game was the garbage defence from Milford to let Morgan on the outside to lock it up.

Ads

First Grade
I remember and he was brilliant.
he isn't that player now.
funny what the chase of the dream will do.
cruised ever since.
hunt gets crucified for dropping that ball in the gf.
what lost the game was the garbage defence from Milford to let Morgan on the outside to lock it up.
Sounds exactly like Barba when we got him, except Barba was in much worse form than Milford.

Quigs

Immortal
milford is shit.... pure and simple shit

Does anyone really think that he would be prepared to give it a full on crack if he slipped on one our jerseys.

When the going gets tough he gets sprinting in the wrong direction.

coolumsharkie

Referee
milford is shit.... pure and simple shit

Does anyone really think that he would be prepared to give it a full on crack if he slipped on one our jerseys.

When the going gets tough he gets sprinting in the wrong direction.

We've been force fed the Broncos so much over the years that when it turned to comedy, we watched with baited breath and the star of the show was Milldud.

jc155776

Coach
Milford is such a f**king off field scandal liability as well.

We won’t be afforded the same protection from stories regarding his close associates and confidants that he gets here in Brisbane.

Special K

Coach
Last time we chased a big name 7 it was DCE and we missed. We ended up with Maloney and won a competition.

I think Nico is the back up plan here but the numbers need to be crunched.

Latest posts