What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observation

snout

First Grade
Believe what you want snout but the truth is I definitely cannot tell you what happened and why. Wether you believe me or not I really do not care.

By the way it was a girl who knew a guy.

I’m not going Anywhere.
All good oz...just another emotion charged day in the sharks forum.
Where the emotion changes by the hour.

Hope.
Concern.
Frustration.
Doubt.
Fear.
Anger.
Disappointment.

You aint the first and certainly wont be the last.
Nice to have a bit of hope there for a while. Gave us a bit of hope like the fat girl sitting by the phone waiting for him to call. He said he'd call. Why wont he call. Has he lost my number. Should l call him.
AR aint calling.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Put it this way... I’m not as disappointed at missing him today as I would have been missing him this time last week, you can bet on that.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Put it this way... I’m not as disappointed at missing him today as I would have been missing him this time last week, you can bet on that.

How does that work? We’ve had another week of saying we’re favourites to be let down?

In saying that I’ve had lay down and am ok he’s not coming. His age and how many years we’d get out of him was always a question.
Just means the process might take a bit longer. We need to focus on our forwards.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
How does that work? We’ve had another week of saying we’re favourites to be let down?

In saying that I’ve had lay down and am ok he’s not coming. His age and how many years we’d get out of him was always a question.
Just means the process might take a bit longer. We need to focus on our forwards.
Works like this... what I know now means I would be much less excited about having him. I did not know this last week when I would have been very excited to have him.

Agree with the rest of your post.

snout

First Grade
Oz...just stop.
Go outside. Look at a tree.
Hug the missus.
Kiss the kids.

Just stop with the what YOU know.
Mate..none of us give a flying fphark.
Nor are we impressed in the least.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Oz...just stop.
Go outside. Look at a tree.
Hug the missus.
Kiss the kids.

Just stop with the what YOU know.
Mate..none of us give a flying fphark.
Nor are we impressed in the least.

I’m answering questions coming to me snout. Its not like I started a thread to highlight a point.

SharkShocked

Bench
He’s saying no one gives a f**k (maybe less believe you) when you mention information you cannot comment on.

As an Observation. All this shows is that the boards timing on this gutting of the club is out of step with the talent that is available for 2022 immediately.

We may end up having a “war chest” if the players who are on ridiculous money are culled, but given the talent available for next year, we may be better blooding more youngsters and taking the loss and investing in 2023.

Right idea to pull the trigger. Ducks not in a row however.

f**k me!
2 more years for an unknown.
hell why don't we write the rest of the decade off.
start targeting the U12s now.

at least the start of the season was f**king interesting!

Last edited:

Omnishark2

Juniors
Entertaining thread, classic Messiah meltdown !

I'm prepared to accept Ozzi's mail at face value ... it's very feasible that Reynolds agreed to terms with us 2 weeks ago, but we got gazumped by Broncos TPA & Creeping Jesus whispering in his ear. All sounds eminently feasible to me. I don't know if Ozzi deserves that much flaming for what was probably true at the time.

I'm intrigued by Ozzi's latest comments about what he didn't know a week ago ... could it be injury-related by any chance ?

Many being unfair in my opinion.

Not at any stage did Oz say Reynolds was a done deal. Confident he was coming yeah, but so was CB4 (if Reynolds was staying in Sydney). Reynolds changed his mind, it’s a woman’s prerogative after all.

FWIW there was already speculation around South’s reason for only wanting 1 year deals. So Oz speculating or giving his mail is all good.

End of the day, we had a red hot crack but DIDNT do stupid shit like pay super ridiculous money and end up with someone on a retirement plan.

move on, it is what it is and stake is still a dope

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well seeing as though the cat is out of the bag and all.. Could be misconstrued as a face saver.
That’s a fair call. But as always 2 or more cats in the bag as they were.

Ive said what I’ve said and will leave it at that.

Enjoy your day boys.