What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Storm

Dragon David

First Grade
And I made the mistake 6 weeks ago of giving Kerr a wrap...ever since then hes been rubbish.....for a bloke his size he should be able to run through a brick wall...atm he woukd be lucky to run through Glad Wrap
Or better still - tissue paper! Kerr is a big lad but not really able to use his size to be effective. Maybe he is just a bit cumbersome and not as powerful as he looks.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm thinking that Hook will be using Dufty a fair bit to do cut out passes to the edges as he chimes into the attacking line. He hasn't been doing much of these the past few weeks and that is probably because other teams have been on the lookout for those passes and Hook got him to not do any for a while. But this weekend, it could come back.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'm thinking that Hook will be using Dufty a fair bit to do cut out passes to the edges as he chimes into the attacking line. He hasn't been doing much of these the past few weeks and that is probably because other teams have been on the lookout for those passes and Hook got him to not do any for a while. But this weekend, it could come back.
As long as his cut out passes hit the mark.....with JAC sniffing around it will be a case of gone with the wind

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Munster & Grant out for Storm this week.

The gods are smiling on us- but I've got a feeling that Papp will end up at full-back and Nicho Hynes at 5/8 so the Storm will be just Force 9 rather than their usual Force 10. I fear that our forwards will be overwhelmed-particularly without Fui's damaging defence.

possm

Coach
And I made the mistake 6 weeks ago of giving Kerr a wrap...ever since then hes been rubbish.....for a bloke his size he should be able to run through a brick wall...atm he woukd be lucky to run through Glad Wrap
It seems he needs to be thought to do this. I say back to the prop rotation for Ker and put Bird at 12, he is ready now.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I think there will be some changes to the Storm line up. Like

Smoothy to starting hooker
Kenny Bromwich to edge
Kamikamica to bench prop rotation

Maybe some changrs to us as well

Gareth67

First Grade
Yet another Sunday arvo game . Why can we not play all our matches on a Saturday afternoon at a more reasonable hour of say 2pm or at the latest 3 pm when rugby league was meant to be played - in daylight hours , not the middle of the night ?

And don’t give me any of that mollycoddling that it wouldn’t be fair to the other 15 teams , the Broncs are still playing their Friday or Thursday night matches with the rare appearance on a Sunday .

Rant over . :rage:

Dragon David

First Grade
Yet another Sunday arvo game . Why can we not play all our matches on a Saturday afternoon at a more reasonable hour of say 2pm or at the latest 3 pm when rugby league was meant to be played - in daylight hours , not the middle of the night ?

And don’t give me any of that mollycoddling that it wouldn’t be fair to the other 15 teams , the Broncs are still playing their Friday or Thursday night matches with the rare appearance on a Sunday .

Rant over . :rage:
Yeah, the missus is getting a bit fed up with Sunday arvo/evening NRL. She generally likes to go out most of the day but she knows the Dragons are playing which pees her off. Anyway, you can't please them all, all of the time but she still loves me - well I hope so.

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah, the missus is getting a bit fed up with Sunday arvo/evening NRL. She generally likes to go out most of the day but she knows the Dragons are playing which pees her off. Anyway, you can't please them all, all of the time but she still loves me - well I hope so.

Well it’s about time that you done the right thing by the little lady Dave . Take Mrs. D.D. out somewhere , a picnic lunch , a walk along the beach , after all you can still sneak a look at the match on your iPhone mate .

Illusion

Bench
Well it’s about time that you done the right thing by the little lady Dave . Take Mrs. D.D. out somewhere , a picnic lunch , a walk along the beach , after all you can still sneak a look at the match on your iPhone mate .
Surprise her tell her we are going out for the day , she will love it .... Then tell her to close her eyes then usher to her seat .... Bingo front row seats to the Dragons game ..... At the club ..... That will make her day ....

Last edited:

Maddragon99

Juniors
I think there will be some changes to the Storm line up. Like

Smoothy to starting hooker
Kenny Bromwich to edge
Kamikamica to bench prop rotation

Maybe some changrs to us as well
I think Amone will be a late inclusion for Faamausili like last week. Possibly Burns starting ahead of Kerr also