What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observation

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Stake only ever comes in here to post negative shit anyway, whether it be about the sharks or another person on here. Don’t even listen to him.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’m far more interested in Frenzy’s domino’s.
I’d say Frenzy’s dominos are done and dusted., Too many went the early crow and it turned to shit. The dominos were dependent on a couple of key signings which didn’t happen. Back to normal shitsville as a Sharks fam,

Craigshark

First Grade
FFS. Without people putting their necks out with goss..this place would be reduced to political posts, cryptic ramblings and chad hate..LOL.

Why shoot the messenger?

most of the people putting their necks out with their goss is buried amongst 78 new threads they’ve started full of cryptic ramblings though

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why anyone feels they need to justify themselves is beyond me. Especially to Stake who for years has become pissed off because he's out of the loop.

I don't give a flying fugue about what anyone here says or thinks. I don't give a fugue about what I post either.

If I did I would have left the joint 39,000 posts ago.

There was a time not long ago when ALL the posters here with information stopped posting altogether due to the FOMO behaviour of the have nots HAHAHAHA

Why anyone feels they need to justify themselves is beyond me. Especially to Stake who for years has become pissed off because he's out of the loop.

I don't give a flying fugue about what anyone here says or thinks. I don't give a fugue about what I post either.

If I did I would have left the joint 39,000 posts ago.

There was a time not long ago when ALL the posters here with information stopped posting altogether due to the FOMO behaviour of the have nots HAHAHAHA
You care about me, I know you do xx

SKIBUR

Juniors
Meh, to be fair with inside knowledge, I probably wouldn't be dropping hints online for internet points.

Sure it makes the forum more fun but the idea that it could jeopardise a deal falling through isn't worth the risk.

It was awesome when McInnes was announced, even if you didn't agree with it. It just dropped on all of us. There were no secret squirrels before that one.

I don't even know who's winning the internet points game at the moment?

Meh, to be fair with inside knowledge, I probably wouldn't be dropping hints online for internet points.

Sure it makes the forum more fun but the idea that it could jeopardise a deal falling through isn't worth the risk.

It was awesome when McInnes was announced, even if you didn't agree with it. It just dropped on all of us. There were no secret squirrels before that one.

I don't even know who's winning the internet points game at the moment?
There hasn’t been anything mentioned that’s hasn’t turned out to be true.

targets suggested have been 100% spot on and none of the info has ever suggested deals are signed, just confident there is interest. Surprise, that has been the case.

have to also say, those suggesting players or coaches being chased haven’t mentioned names in threads until after it has been made public.

Latest posts