What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hammer

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Get him here.

Give him Moylans, Dugans, money.

Million dollar fullback...

Throw eveything at him.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Geez what part of the Dogs does he think is going well , if you examine our problems they're are reasons behind most of them , that i believe are fixable and some out of our control , injuries being one . But the Dogs for mine are a long term basket case , have been for a while and i can't see it improving by chucking money everywhere .
Don't rate Barrett and i don't see a plan with their purchases , just a who is available and throw a big lump of cash at them .
If he's going for the money , good luck to him , i understand that if that's all he wants from his football , i only want players here that want to be here . He will rue this in time , not only because i don't see an upside to the dogs , but when he see's that he could have part of the Fitz era .

Geez what part of the Dogs does he think is going well , if you examine our problems they're are reasons behind most of them , that i believe are fixable and some out of our control , injuries being one . But the Dogs for mine are a long term basket case , have been for a while and i can't see it improving by chucking money everywhere .
Don't rate Barrett and i don't see a plan with their purchases , just a who is available and throw a big lump of cash at them .
If he's going for the money , good luck to him , i understand that if that's all he wants from his football , i only want players here that want to be here . He will rue this in time , not only because i don't see an upside to the dogs , but when he see's that he could have part of the Fitz era .
Not sure going to that joint suggests a single thought about winning games, rather the $$$$

myrrh ken

First Grade
maxresdefault.jpg

carinashark

First Grade
Lesson for Fitz , don’t do what Barrett is doing. But really I don’t blame Toby, he will be doing what he is doing for more money. Remember he knows injury and how long recovery takes, these guys only get so much time in the game.