What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observation 2

Where did the pinned posts go?

Merch thread, 2021 other games are still relevant.

Who we gonna play in the GF thread should have been there forever.
Is there a moderator playing funny buggers? Just last week some thread got pinned out of the blue for no reason
Who is/are the moderator(s) here?

DJDL

Bench
metallica concert assaults your soul lol

Actually while we're on the subject, I started a new job 6 months or so ago and now have the daily commute every morning and night for the first time in almost 20 years.

After a couple of months I realised every day I was coming home with the guitar solo from Whiskey In The Jar going around in my head. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it was happening every day.

Then I realised, as part of my commute, I listen to Talkin' Sport in the afternoons and during their ad breaks there is an ad for George's Paragon Restaurant (not sure if it's just a Qld / Gold Coast thing).
The start of the music used in the ad is very similar to the third and fourth bars of the main solo in Whiskey In The Jar.

Latest posts