What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

Frenzy.

Immortal
Chad/Drinkwater/Dearden. Someone has gotta miss out. Would make me laugh if Chad signs a 3 year contract to sit in reserves but probably looking like Drinkwater will be moved on. I'm pretty sure the dogs were sniffing around him a few weeks ago.

Won't happen. The captain has retired. The vice captain wants out.

I can see Toddles making Chad captain

sharkman73

Juniors
Is that all you know? Missed tackles are errors, being out of position are errors, rushing up leaving gaps are errors, running incorrect lines are errors, poor pass selection is an error. These are obvious errors. There are hundreds more players makes.

So yeah, he is error riddled.

OK so you were duplicating error criteria. Understand now.

Quigs

Immortal
Bummer we missed out on the T-Rex. Tony's gone and signed with New York.

He'll be 'BIG' over there.

King Ben

Juniors
Bummer we missed out on the T-Rex. Tony's gone and signed with New York.

He'll be 'BIG' over there.

Would you like me to send you a New York jersey, Quigs? I'd make a comment about the blacks but I would hate for it to be misinterpreted.

Might sound crazy but what about Tyrone Peachey? Says he hasn’t heard from the Titans regarding an extension so would it be crazy for us to bring him home?
I'd be all up for that except the role he plays right now, which is working for him, is the exact role we bought McInnes for
Unless of course McInnes plays hooker with B2

Weaponhead

Coach
I'd be all up for that except the role he plays right now, which is working for him, is the exact role we bought McInnes for
Unless of course McInnes plays hooker with B2
Agreed. Peachey is a running 13 or utility 14. We have covered with McInnes and Tracey.

snout

First Grade
Milford.

Seriously.

After tonite we could get him for $100 a win.

Do the maths.

Craigshark

First Grade
Wish list

Hynes
Finucane
Manu (give him the fullback money he wants.. he is a winner)
TPJ (surely we are a better prospect then the tigers)
Liu (assuming this is done)