What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifs

Still agree if thats the case it was disrespectfull to Feefs . Just doesnt fit with the Morris being soft and not making the hard calls stuff. Anyway I would be happy if Feef plays well, Moves on, and the whole team moves on to bigger and better things . losing a bit of hope with the signings and non signings of late . And the Plan bs Pearce? FMFD. Lock up yer ferkin poodles, Club secretaries , .... etc

Think Frank expressed a bit of wonder at how Bellamy and Bennet get player loyalty. living in qld ive listened to a few of bennets sparse comments. Also thought it was interesting how he dealt with justbin hodges and they still ended best buddies. Lot of it is to do with in house dealing i think . Some of the perceived tough guy coaches with intensity etc dont really seem to support their players on personal level.

Eion

First Grade
And when I say ‘most people’ I mean most of the people supportive of the appointment. It does seem at best 50/50 out there in fan land if it was a good decision at all.

I think most people simply think Fitz will be the better coach over the next 5 year period. That’s all.
Ok...5 yrs is that how long fitz is signed for ? Does it start now or in 2022? Is it something to do with a gus gould 5 yr Plan ? So many questions .... so few answers. Be patient ! Wait and see , Dominoes, Plan ABC , etc etc.

txta2

Bench
Worst kept secret in the Shire the fifita v morris fallout. Beetroot head was in the Morris corner the whole time stirring the rumours for other clubs to sign him. Latest is Fifita to the Rooters with Lodge.

Worst kept secret in the Shire the fifita v morris fallout. Beetroot head was in the Morris corner the whole time stirring the rumours for other clubs to sign him. Latest is Fifita to the Rooters with Lodge.
Not living in Shire I never heard it and our spies in here never said it. Did hear a bit about Fifita being popular with other players but not coaching staff, Morris did seem to have problems with the older players maybe cause he played with some of them. Obviously didnt handle Fifita well . Wonder what pressure was on him though as far as freeing up cap space ,for 2022,getting rid of non performing or injury prone or overpriced players and still winning games ? I guess no pressure from management now about winning games ... Just individual players performance .

Eion

First Grade
Ok...5 yrs is that how long fitz is signed for ? Does it start now or in 2022? Is it something to do with a gus gould 5 yr Plan ? So many questions .... so few answers. Be patient ! Wait and see , Dominoes, Plan ABC , etc etc.
Was giving bomber a few years to learn his trade, a bit like Fitz has. Then he may be in a position for us to consider him.

I think I might have seen one of last Fifita /Morris Games Manly /Sharks semi final Game at Belmore 2014 ? Was that last yr Morris Played ? I remember Robbo Was half , cause dhead in front of me kept going on about Robbo . He made a good tackle once and he had an orgasm.

Latest posts