What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: The Cowboys

Go Nulla

Bench
How much did they pay for that dud?

f**k me, I’ve pulled a serious hammy jumping on that bandwagon.

Piss him off now. Trindall every day of the week.

So since we probably won’t win another game for the rest of the season let’s drop Chad and give Trindall a go. All those in favour say “Aye”

shadowboxer

First Grade
Damn that’s a bit extreme - I’d say the spoon would be fitting but can’t see it happening. Brisbane or Canterbury deserve it more.
Agree though, we need Chad out there. We need someone of his calibre to blame. His kicking sucks, inside ball antics are pedestrian, defence mmm what’s that.... yeah leave him there... mainly so the mr angry bald coach up at the cowboys can watch the dud heading his way next year.
Chad ain’t going anywhere

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't people actually watch the games. It was Chad that dragged the side back into this game despite his many errors.

It was off the back of the Fifita cameo. When big Andy came on you could see the lift in Chad's game.

There would be wilder suggestions then to say the sooking and carry on over the last month could have been on the back of the team's chagrin at the snubbing of their big mate. Footballers can be very loyal to their mates. Everyone lifted when he came on. Across the park. As I said in the game thread he should have been left on unless he was totally unable to continue.

DJDL

Bench
Yeah I watch the game. And what I saw last night was a guy absolutely stinking it up for 60 minutes. Offering little in the way of attack or penetration, poor last tackle options, horrible service to his outside men, abysmal defensive reads etc etc.

Then I saw a guy who saw Trindall starting to cause problems and thinking "f**k, I might have some competition for a spot here. I better start having a crack" So he starts running when the defence has him well covered and the better option is to try to create for your outside men.

I also saw Trindall put up one towering bomb, which was way better directed and had far more heat on it that pretty much anything we've ever seen from Chad.

Honestly, the season is a write off. Chad's the past. Trindall's the future. Rip the band aid off.

You're right on Fifita though. He only played small minutes, but his contribution made a mockery of Bomber's decision to play Magoulias at his expense.

Wozza

Juniors
Don't people actually watch the games. It was Chad that dragged the side back into this game despite his many errors.

It was off the back of the Fifita cameo. When big Andy came on you could see the lift in Chad's game.

There would be wilder suggestions then to say the sooking and carry on over the last month could have been on the back of the team's chagrin at the snubbing of their big mate. Footballers can be very loyal to their mates. Everyone lifted when he came on. Across the park. As I said in the game thread he should have been left on unless he was totally unable to continue.
Chad's kicking game was average last night. How many times did he throw up a bomb from 30m out and it landed 20m out? The best bomb of the night. was from Trindall. The most concerning thing for me was looking at our captain down on his haunches gassed after less than 20 mins. Hardly inspirational.

Craigshark

First Grade
Chad's kicking game was average last night. How many times did he throw up a bomb from 30m out and it landed 20m out? The best bomb of the night. was from Trindall. The most concerning thing for me was looking at our captain down on his haunches gassed after less than 20 mins. Hardly inspirational.

Is this the result of having the former dragons trainer? They use to always look really fit for the first 6 weeks or so of the competition and then fade away.. we look nowhere near as fit as we did in the first couple of rounds. I realise there are other circumstances contributing to our performances also

snout

First Grade

The trouble with taking the pizz and stirring the pot - is if you use it too much it loses its oomph

Latest posts