What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - CSS vs. SSR

Bob Scott

Juniors
Trindal looked better than Chad all year and should find his way to 7 next week.
This guy showed more intent with the ball in hand than CT has all season , with CT going this guy deserves a crack . Also showed he has a great bomb . A run of a few games to get a rythym going and some confidence and we might find we have a decent half on our cards .
Hannay needs to grow a pair , i genuinly believe he lost us this game with his late game management , start this kid next week with Moylan .

R-15-3

Juniors
What pissed me off was the Ref gave Chad a massive warning to make sure the player where onside on the kick off but the little shit didn’t think it was a good idea to tell his team the ref was watching and be carful. ( yes it’s common sense and Fifita should of been on side ) but f**k me yell at them to stay on side.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Don’t know who is taking the wizz more, Souths, NRL or the Sharks.
Refs were embarrassing, I get the love for South’s but some of the decisions were nuts.
Even the commenters were at a lose most of the time.
Souths. Cody walker and his band of merry men are cattle fodder unless the NRL want to send Wayne back to QLD a winner. Given leg up and leg up all game and still almost managed to blow it.
Sharks. Brave and good signs but the usual suspects suck ass and the bench rotation and general coaching bewildering. Did Wilton even get a run?
One thing I really enjoyed, Kennedy actually at some stage actually looked like the peach. His swagger said it all. Keep it up it WK - reminds me of good old days...

What pissed me off was the Ref gave Chad a massive warning to make sure the player where onside on the kick off but the little shit didn’t think it was a good idea to tell his team the ref was watching and be carful. ( yes it’s common sense and Fifita should of been on side ) but f**k me yell at them to stay on side.
hahahaha.
next level Chad's fault.

Quigs

Immortal
Fifita went straight off after he did the hitup from the kick off. He got up very dusty holding his chest. He looked injured to me and old mate.

sandshark

Bench
That 1 bomb from Trindal was the best kick of our season, no end over end on a cushion.
Chad got lucky with a few of his bombs. They don't go deep enough in my opinion. Its good that Trindall can kick too I guess. Having just the 1 kicker out there sucks but we need Moyza. He is going ok so far.

sandshark

Bench
I hardly watch any of it anynore. Used to buy all the magazines.

The nrl is a joke these days. They don't even try to hide the bias
Honestly mate I've been making the effort to watch more Sharks games this year. I don't know what the hell is happening this round with the sin bins but thats not going to attract any new-comers to the game. So pathetic.

Honestly mate I've been making the effort to watch more Sharks games this year. I don't know what the hell is happening this round with the sin bins but thats not going to attract any new-comers to the game. So pathetic.
peter vlandys issued a crack down on head contact.

Frenzy.

Immortal

How the fuggen hell do you know if he did or didn't tell the team?

Didn't have you pegged for the emotive type R-15.

R-15-3

Juniors

They had the camera on him, he just turned around a placed the ball on the tee. Might be wrong but didn’t see anything to suggest he even munted a word.

R-15-3

Juniors

Just re watched it and I’m 100% correct absolutely nothing from Chad at all. The camera doesn’t cut away

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just re watched it and I’m 100% correct absolutely nothing from Chad at all. The camera doesn’t cut away

Doesn't matter, the ref called it out twice and it's his job. The short kickoff would have been talked about in the huddle after the try anyway.

Sorry, this is just Chad bashing for the sake of it. Had no impact on the game whatsoever.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Oh well, at least they didn’t embarrass themselves like the Donks and Knights did. Have fun next year Adam, you made your choice. We showed way more fight than that pack of no-hopers.

R-15-3

Juniors
Doesn't matter, the ref called it out twice and it's his job. The short kickoff would have been talked about in the huddle after the try anyway.

Sorry, this is just Chad bashing for the sake of it. Had no impact on the game whatsoever.
Agree it didn’t cost us the game, but have to disagree about Chad bashing a simple observation about lacking the 1% things that should be done on the field. Can’t see the likes of Smith, Thurston etc etc have the ref give them a warning for the team and them just straight up ignore it, they would have screamed it out along to everyone and laid down the law. It’s a basic thing, If I wanted to just Chad bash I had 100s of other things I could have nit picked him on from kick off.
Just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

imasharkie

Coach
I hardly watch any of it anynore. Used to buy all the magazines.

The nrl is a joke these days. They don't even try to hide the bias
The old saying is "if Souths are going good, rugby league is going good"
the ref and the bunker made sure they won that game.
How many penalties have you seen this year for players being over the line on a kick off, I think only one Sharks v Souths. I noted the very next kick from Souths on a line drop out most of the Souths players were in front of the kicker and over the line.
WHAT A JOKE...who says refs don't select who's gonna win the game.

snout

First Grade
100%

Imagine the ref saying that to cordner when rorts about to kick off to us.
Ha.

Its human bias. They dont believe they do it but they do. They dont even realise it.
Its like the teacher marking tests. He picks up the one from the shitiest little turd in the class and automatIcally marks it harder than the one from the perfect little princess who never steps out of line.

Chads forward pass the other week for our try was nowhere near benjis last night.
Forward pass??
Isnt that wayne rabbitohs and isnt that benji marshall. Nothing to see hear.

Johnny lang spoke out about this when he was our coach. We had an appalling record for disallowed tries. He said the refs dont intentionally do it but when its the sharks their default is it cant be a try.