What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear NRL 360

Attn: Executive Producer

Dear sir/madam

Thank you for your comedy program, nothing compares for providing proper belly laughs so consistently. I applaud your entire ensemble’s mental fortitude; subjecting themselves to public ridicule time and again, only to return to offer the audience more amusement. It’s almost as if they were completely oblivious to the mockery they make of themrselves.

I particularly enjoy the panel’s analysis of club operations, based on exactly zero experience. Hoops’ gag about the Sharks missing out on Reynolds because they ‘only’ sent Darren Mooney, possibly the most respected recruitment director in the NRL... Comedy gold!

Yes, of course widdle Adam would’ve thrown all his toys outta the pram if nice Mr Dino wasn’t there to hold his handy-wandy or help him go potty. Gold!

Baahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dear sir/madam

Thank you for your comedy program, nothing compares for providing proper belly laughs so consistently. I applaud your entire ensemble’s mental fortitude; subjecting themselves to public ridicule time and again, only to return to offer the audience more amusement. It’s almost as if they were completely oblivious to the mockery they make of themrselves.

I particularly enjoy the panel’s analysis of club operations, based on exactly zero experience. Hoops’ gag about the Sharks missing out on Reynolds because they ‘only’ sent Darren Mooney, possibly the most respected recruitment director in the NRL... Comedy gold!

Yes, of course widdle Adam would’ve thrown all his toys outta the pram if nice Mr Dino wasn’t there to hold his handy-wandy or help him go potty. Gold!

mooney lands biggest fish at the time ponga to Newcastle.
yeah doesn't know what he is doing.
fmd.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's a merkin of a show, I can't stand any of them. I've tried too, as it's the only consistent RL show broadcast in real time in line with the week schedule. BUT, I can't do it, just like the game disappearing up it's own arsehole before our eyes. Tabloid style reporting and idiots who know f**k all about the game waffling on.

Pass.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
360 is a steaming pile of horse shit and always has been. Kent says the occasional good thing here and there but the rest are absolute merkins. Ikin is the most smug, one-eyed twat I’ve ever seen and don’t even get me started on Hooper. Genuinely the worst excuse for a journalist.

shadowboxer

First Grade
How long till Amazon, Netflix or the like buy the rights to the game and put that final nail in the fox coffin.
Aside from wandering to the pub and watching a game I can’t, won’t and downright just refuse to hand over a cent to that mob.
Sounds pretty dire? Yes.. but then again I haven’t pickup up a newspaper for 15 years or so. Not only cause i don’t like getting my hands dirty from the ink, but dead set dirty from reading the lies and bulll dust produced by so called journalists.
And to think, pre 2005 or so, I religiously bought and read the weekend papers as part of a stupid ritual that I thought I might learn something.
Rant over

I cancelled my foxtel last week, they pathetically beg you to stay and offer you all these "great packages". Ended up having to be quite rude to the person on the phone as the salesperson tactics was pissing me off. Then they called my wife begging if we'd reconsider the cancellation. Definitely not.

snout

First Grade
Settle down.
Sound like sooks.

Every narrative needs a villian.
Needs some emotion. Some anger. Hatred. Pathos.

I dont mind ikin. I reckon hes pretty balanced and lve heard him give us plenty of wraps.

Kents a dick and Hoopers a try hard but at least they make it entertaining and like it kr lump it we deserve a lot of the hate directed at us. We have a history over the last 2 decades of shooting ourselves in the foot.
The sloth..well hes in another category. A sleazy twofaced angry drunken old never-was.

lf im watching a sport show l like a bit of somethibg that gets me talking or yelling at the screen ....ever watch the selfserving lineup of dicks on channel 9?
The women?
Thaiday?
lockyer and lewis?
Fittler and thurston.
fphark.
me.
dead.
I havent seen anything they do for about 2 years - but 360 blows that shit outta the water.

Settle down.
Sound like sooks.

Every narrative needs a villian.
Needs some emotion. Some anger. Hatred. Pathos.

I dont mind ikin. I reckon hes pretty balanced and lve heard him give us plenty of wraps.

Kents a dick and Hoopers a try hard but at least they make it entertaining and like it kr lump it we deserve a lot of the hate directed at us. We have a history over the last 2 decades of shooting ourselves in the foot.
The sloth..well hes in another category. A sleazy twofaced angry drunken old never-was.

lf im watching a sport show l like a bit of somethibg that gets me talking or yelling at the screen ....ever watch the selfserving lineup of dicks on channel 9?
The women?
Thaiday?
lockyer and lewis?
Fittler and thurston.
fphark.
me.
dead.
I havent seen anything they do for about 2 years - but 360 blows that shit outta the water.
Thanks for the summary Ben

bluefox68

Staff member
I cancelled my foxtel last week, they pathetically beg you to stay and offer you all these "great packages". Ended up having to be quite rude to the person on the phone as the salesperson tactics was pissing me off. Then they called my wife begging if we'd reconsider the cancellation. Definitely not.
I watch Kayo.
Owned by Fox, but only costs me $6 per month.
Good value!
I’ve tried watching 360, but I can’t stand more than about 36 seconds...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Change of fortunes for them ain’t it....I was loyal Foxtel team player back in the day. When they made some changes to their “packages” content, effectively putting UK TV in a higher cost bracket - I rang to made enquires which effectively ended with the Foxtel employee telling me if i didn’t like I should cancel my subscription....
So I did.....
The blokes attitude and Murdoch demeanour was unbelievable. The old adage that the customer is always right may not be accurate, but Foxtel horror stories ends up where cheese was.
Reap what you sow

fizman

Bench
Fellas! Please! I have said many times before, these Journalists were the “last” kids picked in the school footy team at lunch time.

They all suffer Little Man Syndrome.

The one that gets to me is “Your humble correspondent” Andrew Webster. Arrogant little man that needs a clothesline from hell.

Change of fortunes for them ain’t it....I was loyal Foxtel team player back in the day. When they made some changes to their “packages” content, effectively putting UK TV in a higher cost bracket - I rang to made enquires which effectively ended with the Foxtel employee telling me if i didn’t like I should cancel my subscription....
So I did.....
The blokes attitude and Murdoch demeanour was unbelievable. The old adage that the customer is always right may not be accurate, but Foxtel horror stories ends up where cheese was.
Reap what you sow
When i can have kayo and netflix, amazon prime, stan etc for less than half the price of foxtel a month then its bye bye to them.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Dear sir/madam

All of which means the audience are coming back..........

People like to get angry and have something to hate. Especially people in here. Yes, it's scripted, because it works. You must be watching it to comment that they ridicule themselves time and again. How else do you know? Hearsay?

Money still goes to them and at roughly the same profit per sub. Kayo is just a Cheaper delivery method for them.
Ok, pricing for me. Was paying about 130 a month for foxtel and not watching anything other than the sports channels. Now I'm paying 20 or whatever it is for kayo.

Latest posts