What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifs

I think I might have seen one of last Fifita /Morris Games Manly /Sharks semi final Game at Belmore 2014 ? Was that last yr Morris Played ? I remember Robbo Was half , cause dhead in front of me kept going on about Robbo . He made a good tackle once and he had an orgasm.
The last year Morris played was in 2014. He was injured and not fit enough to play but the Sharks gifted him games, even though it hindered the team, just so he could get to 300, and then he retired. In hindsight maybe the club should have treated him the same way he was going to treat a real club legend in the future.

The last year Morris played was in 2014. He was injured and not fit enough to play but the Sharks gifted him games, even though it hindered the team, just so he could get to 300, and then he retired. In hindsight maybe the club should have treated him the same way he was going to treat a real club legend in the future.

Some Opinion there . Probably a lot more informed than mine but still opinion. A Queensland legend was dropped By Bennet. How did that work out ? Its was a tough gig being coach when Morris had it thrown to him. EVERYTHING was on his head. Fifita is as much my hero as anyone for 2016, The young guns performed well for Morriss . The Experienced ones didnt . What to do? Maybe an experienced head like Bennet or Bellamy could have helped . ? I dont know . Just know the way it all panned out is not looking good for anyone right now.

Some Opinion there . Probably a lot more informed than mine but still opinion. A Queensland legend was dropped By Bennet. How did that work out ? Its was a tough gig being coach when Morris had it thrown to him. EVERYTHING was on his head. Fifita is as much my hero as anyone for 2016, The young guns performed well for Morriss . The Experienced ones didnt . What to do? Maybe an experienced head like Bennet or Bellamy could have helped . ? I dont know . Just know the way it all panned out is not looking good for anyone right now.
Well Fifita is still at the club, Morris isn't.
The legend won out in the end, and gets to have the final word.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This is what wins Premierships..... Andrew Fifita

"I had a few other offers from clubs, but I can't play NRL for another club.

"The Sharkies is where my heart is and where it's always going to be. I'd find it disrespectful to go to another club to be honest."
Enough for me to tune and watch this arfo than watching the Mighty Ducks on Disney plus high on painkillers

shadowboxer

First Grade
Our best forward by a mile tonight. How did a dud like Billy M keep him out for so long...
Bizzare... and to think Billy M didn’t get a run last year and this year he was golden boy for unknown reasons??? At odds why or what the fugg was Morris thinking

sandshark

Bench
Fifs showed some heart. Always has a go. Had to laugh at that offside from the kick-off. Its like leaving a kid in a room with a cake and telling him not to eat it.

Fifs gonna Fif.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our best forward by a mile tonight. How did a dud like Billy M keep him out for so long...

No he wasn't. He had a go but Williams was easily the best forward. Followed by Tolman. The only 2 Sharks pigs crack the ton.

Weaponhead

Coach
Fifita showed enough to suggest that he should have had a bench spot over Billy all along.

Agree on Williams. He has aimed up.

Tolman is Tolman. Reliable, hard working, low impact but giving value as a minimum wage player.

Frenzy.

Immortal
need to revert to averages because he played less minutes.
averaged most metres per run.
and a try assist.

What average will be used? Dollar value per stat?

BTW, Woods averaged more metres per run and Rudolf had the highest but only made 6 runs. Tolman made 60 post contact metres - probably the highest for a Shirk forward all year.

I'm not shy using stats but really, they are all relative.

I posted elsewhere what Feefs really brought to the team and it has nothing to do with stats.

bluefox68

Staff member
Even though he hated it, being sent to the Jets could end up being the best thing for us and him!

Even better that the fall guy is gone!

Welcome back big fella. Solid return. The team showed more character. Showed why he’s ahead of Billy.

We’ll never know what could’ve been without that ridiculous ‘crusher’ late call on Chad to gift the Bunnies a get out of gaol card.

We do know we gotta keep aiming up like that (and better) every week from here on. We just wanna see the lads put in for the entire 70, every week.

Some positive news on a few decent signings for next season wouldn’t hurt either.