What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hammer

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fullback, bigger stronger and faster than anyone in our team.

The house throw It, Throw It now.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Lesson for Fitz , don’t do what Barrett is doing. But really I don’t blame Toby, he will be doing what he is doing for more money. Remember he knows injury and how long recovery takes, these guys only get so much time in the game.
Spot on. He has been great post his injury via Newtown. Came back after long layoff and helped them win the comp.
I’d be disappointed if he went but as with all this, hard to begrude him going for the cash.
Flip side is, he is a current member of a team that are sooking hard just for the sake of sooking. True colours shining through with a lot of these blokes, you want out and go play for that rabble - go for it. Barrett is dead set clueless - I’d say good chance this time next year we will be back at the pennies with his tail between his legs.
Has as much between the ears as a goldfish - not backing flanno Jr but the handling of that was diabolical... almost sharks like

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Also the other teams halfback will kick It to him.

If they come staggered, carve knife will kill them.

They prefer Val, So much lols.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
3HCda-1586364939-2008-quizzes-dino_header.jpg

Who TF is The Hammer?

Glad someone asked . missed that game! Twenty yr ago I could look at all the team lists and recognise all but two or three debutantes . Now a days I only know sharks players and a few outstanding others ,... oh and those ones facing criminal charges.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Round three This year for us.

But in 3 years we may buy some other juniors are overrated, why bother investing years then give them no chance.

Hire Freds dog,

This is not a reply to what I was alluding at.

Have you lost the plot?