What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refereeing The Magic Round sin bin directive

bileduct

Coach
And I don't think it's crazy to say this will kill the game, if they keep adjudicating it like this it will. 5 minute sin-bin is also not the answer.
If this shit continues I'm out.

I've not been a big fan of all of the rule changes over the last year, but I could live with them. What they've done this weekend is an absolute joke, and if this is the new norm then it's a different sport that I'm not interested in anymore.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Robinson cries in the presser about Tedesco being targeted which brings about this mess in the first place, then has the bald faced audacity to exploit the rule the following weekend to get a player binned and a free interchange. This merkin is as bad as Bellamy.

stryker

First Grade
If this shit continues I'm out.

I've not been a big fan of all of the rule changes over the last year, but I could live with them. What they've done this weekend is an absolute joke, and if this is the new norm then it's a different sport that I'm not interested in anymore.
The game has been f**ked for years.
Gallen punched Myles in the head and the game turned pussy overnight.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Robinson cries in the presser about Tedesco being targeted which brings about this mess in the first place, then has the bald faced audacity to exploit the rule the following weekend to get a player binned and a free interchange. This merkin is as bad as Bellamy.
Oh yeah, because Robbo ordered players to exploit the rule did he? My comment above on the need to apply common sense also applies to posts on here

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Oh yeah, because Robbo ordered players to exploit the rule did he? My comment above on the need to apply common sense also applies to posts on here

Yes, he did. My eyes aren't painted on, I saw what just happened, and the worst part is they didn't even try to hide it. the camera was right there when Tedesco got subbed back on.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Yes, he did. My eyes aren't painted on, I saw what just happened, and the worst part is they didn't even try to hide it. the camera was right there when Tedesco got subbed back on.

Lol.
You're a fool if you think Robbo told Teddy to go on the field with the aim of potentially getting smashed in the head. Teddy is developing some history with concussion and you think he's being told to go get some more? Fking lol

Robbo’s comments were justified. Blame the NRL bosses for over reacting

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Screenshot-2021-05-15-215900.jpg

Check out the bent knees. I mean you have got to be f**king JOKING. It is a mockery.

Chook Norris

First Grade
He wasn't "smashed in the head". He was love tapped by the blokes chest, but the result was the same either way wasn't it
In this specific situation. Lol.

Your overall comment implied Robbo has given his players a directive this week to run low with the risk of getting smashed in the head. My comment to that is - that's utter nonsense. Particularly given
1) Teddy falls every match.
2) Teddy's developing a history of concussion and you think he's being told to adjust his game to expose himself to more? Bullshit

Latest posts