What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Wayne’s Wabbits

bluefox68

Staff member
3. Williams
2. Fifita
1. Kennedy

Now for the confession - I only saw about 50 minutes of the game...

But, I liked Williams and Fif’s impact, and Kennedy had some good touches.

Moyza tried hard but with too many errors.

I’d rather have Trindall than Chad.

Can’t wait for our wingers and Hunt to get back.

Chimp

Bench
3 - Williams - changed the game with simple straight hard running
2 - Moyza - Looks to take the line on plenty
1 - Kennedy - Only one who looks anything like dangerous

It’s a sorry state of affairs that Williams and Moyza are our 2 best purely because they run forward and take contact at speed. Embarrassing for most of the rest.

Williams and Feefs with straight hard drives changed the game, others followed. Just a shame we didn’t have the nouse to go on with it (not helped by the ref either).

Wozza

Juniors
3 - Williams - changed the game with simple straight hard running
2 - Moyza - Looks to take the line on plenty
1 - Kennedy - Only one who looks anything like dangerous

It’s a sorry state of affairs that Williams and Moyza are our 2 best purely because they run forward and take contact at speed. Embarrassing for most of the rest.

Williams and Feefs with straight hard drives changed the game, others followed. Just a shame we didn’t have the nouse to go on with it (not helped by the ref either).
Put Tracey in that list too, you never see this kid running sideways and he tried hard last night.

shaggs

Coach
Tracey tries really hard and runs really fast and plays with a big heart, but every week he plays on the wing, the lower his value goes. He stinks. Has no idea how to play there defensively and misses the jump when in attack. Finds himself out of position a lot.
Not that Ronald had any idea in defence either. But surely Conor should be on the bench with 14 on his back. Put a kid on the wing.

I can reckon nene isn’t picked because
1. He is shit
2. He would have a clause for payment after a certain number of nrl games

YTSharks

Juniors
Tracey tries really hard and runs really fast and plays with a big heart, but every week he plays on the wing, the lower his value goes. He stinks. Has no idea how to play there defensively and misses the jump when in attack. Finds himself out of position a lot.
Not that Ronald had any idea in defence either. But surely Conor should be on the bench with 14 on his back. Put a kid on the wing.

I can reckon nene isn’t picked because
1. He is shit
2. He would have a clause for payment after a certain number of nrl games
Mainly 1 you’d think

Latest posts