What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

The calm one

Juniors
For pity sake we have all been waiting for his contract to end and now there’s a suggestion that the Dragons may extend it - because his form has improved somewhat ?

The Dragons need - as do all teams a five eighth that is actually firing on all cylinders each and every week . Still a long way to go this season , however he needs to start sparking our attack in every match .

I would be holding any new contract decision until later in the year , not at this point , the man still hasn’t earned his spurs imo .
Owen informs me that Corey and Matthew won't be at preseason training next season.

thebigredv

First Grade
In a very eventful game it may have been lost but that Norman idea and attempt of short drop off with a player down was disgraceful. Among the most selfish and inexcusable single actions by a player wearing the jersey.

You couldn't even forgive a good player for trying that on but chances they would have executed it. What action will come from the coach? It seems he has been given free rein to do so every week. Poor by both.

possm

Coach
It has to be time for Norman to be dropped and either Sullivan or Amone to be promoted to the first grade five-eighth position.

Ramsey has to go to fullback and the Feagai brothers to the left wing and centre positions. Kerr back into the prop roataton and Bird to 12.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In a very eventful game it may have been lost but that Norman idea and attempt of short drop off with a player down was disgraceful. Among the most selfish and inexcusable single actions by a player wearing the jersey.

You couldn't even forgive a good player for trying that on but chances they would have executed it. What action will come from the coach? It seems he has been given free rein to do so every week. Poor by both.
The coach should have put a veto on this weeks ago. Do you know if the short drop out has the approval of the coach?

thebigredv

First Grade
The coach should have put a veto on this weeks ago. Do you know if the short drop out has the approval of the coach?

It's happening time and time again under his watch so I can only assume, yes. He wouldn't do it if he was directed not to. They could give the duty to someone else.

Ted bartolo

Juniors
It has to be time for Norman to be dropped and either Sullivan or Amone to be promoted to the first grade five-eighth position.

Ramsey has to go to fullback and the Feagai brothers to the left wing and centre positions. Kerr back into the prop roataton and Bird to 12.
I Tthought Kerr had a top game..Sooner we get rid Norman and Maguire the better.

hewi

Bench
Why would you do a short dropout when you are down a player? Kick it as far as you can, but if you are going to kick short then you need either a tall winger or centre there and we had neither. Normans IQ is on a par with the length of the kick. I’m surprised he doesn’t wear elastic sided boots to play football in as I can’t see him being able to do up the boot laces.

denis preston

First Grade

Possum, have you seen Ramsey & the Max Feagels defence ? It is way below NRL level.