What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Foz

Bench
Alisson-you champion.

Was only one place that header was going.
What a frustrating game but that endings made up for it.

Last edited:

Foz

Bench
Finished 3rd which means that Alison header might of been worth around 200 million.Be nice if we could use it as a war chest to sign some players but I get the feeling they’ll still spin out we haven’t got the money due to the covid situation.
Surely FSG owe us one after all the drama they’ve caused but they’ll use the funds for any fines we cop for their failed super league stuff up.
Mbappe please and all will be forgiven.

Finished 3rd which means that Alison header might of been worth around 200 million.Be nice if we could use it as a war chest to sign some players but I get the feeling they’ll still spin out we haven’t got the money due to the covid situation.
Surely FSG owe us one after all the drama they’ve caused but they’ll use the funds for any fines we cop for their failed super league stuff up.
Mbappe please and all will be forgiven.

Mate considering LFC announced a loss before tax of £46m for the reporting period ended 31 May 2020 (source: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/an...es-financial-results-for-year-to-may-31-2020#), I would not be expecting a big war chest to sign players.

In fact I think many European clubs are going to not have a lot of money to spend on players this coming transfer window.

Mong

Post Whore
I always lol at posts claiming anyone moment over the course of 38 games is worth ... or means.. or could have cost...

There are lots of those moments over the course of such a season.

Foz

Bench
Despite thrashing the overpaid primma donnas the commentary was all about them.
That lot live in another world and got exactly what they deserve for a fantasy football team who can’t work as a team.
No doubt they’ll be getting the old cheque book out again in January and it wouldn’t be a backward step for them to buy someone to replace their worlds most expensive defender.
How many of their supporters were under the false impression they’d win the league because they bought Ronaldo?
You add him to that other non defending midfield glory hunter they have and you can see why they bring Pogba on to make some tackles.Little wonder he was off within 15 minutes.
As I said they carry on like Prima donnas So no surprise.

Foz

Bench
On a different note what’s Curtis Jones doing to make every player want to kick the you know what out of him?
Rumours are rumours but some say he has a bit of an attitude about him and. this may reflect on our team selection.
One things for sure the kid can play but there were 2 incidents yesterday(ok Ronaldo was lucky he got the ball)but they targeted Curtis for some borderline aggression.
Frustration maybe but hope Curtis is learning from these incidents.
Its not a once off so maybe he has too Much to say at times.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
On a different note what’s Curtis Jones doing to make every player want to kick the you know what out of him?
Rumours are rumours but some say he has a bit of an attitude about him and. this may reflect on our team selection.
One things for sure the kid can play but there were 2 incidents yesterday(ok Ronaldo was lucky he got the ball)but they targeted Curtis for some borderline aggression.
Frustration maybe but hope Curtis is learning from these incidents.
Its not a once off so maybe he has too Much to say at times.
He’s a scouser mate, there would be more than a bit of shit in him. Love it.

Latest posts