What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 10 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Unlucky. Just before the moment of impact, you can see Tedesco clearly lowering his position by bending his knees. Unfortunately, Burr hit him around the temple so even if you account for the change of position,it was still going to be high.
But if he had hit him in the neck area , i reckon its only a penalty because the ballcarrier made himself smaller at the moment of impact. There has to be some onus of responsibility with Tedesco too.
I'm starting to think if I see Tedesco ducking I'm going to be sent off so might as well make it worth it!

The walking to the sideline and back a joke. That's the rule that needs changing.

Again believe it should be on report but not a sin bin.

Last edited:
Sharks 11 tackle on Rabbits 11 (9th min 1st half) should have been a sin bin on weekends standard. But it makes the most logical sense moving forward of going on report.

Every week someone will hit Tedesco high because he does that at the line... at the speed they play I really don’t know what defenders can do...
Apparently aim for his belly button.
Actually make it his ankles, still might get him in the head.

Last edited:
A whole team has been in the bin with 3 games to go. I'd say we have a full team and bench in there by end of the weekend.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Cows were well in it until Burr got binned. Don't think they would've won but it would've been a fight until the final whistle imo

Yeah they found a way back when Toupinua was binned, the first four tries of the Roosters were just so soft though, lucky for the Cows they weren’t kicking goals

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
It was live on Channel Nine, bugger. I didn't know. 30-16 in the end.

Manly look to be heading in the right direction, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they go against the Roosters.

When I went past Brookie today, Beave, I thought of you. The whole stadium never changes! Including the rustic northern gate and turnstiles, along with the iconic main entrance from the south. There's also that side gate too, on the southeastern corner. I hope the whole joint never gets demolished, but it probably will one day.

Few little upgrades on the go now but o hope they always keep the grass hill

Eels next week should be a cracker, hopefully you can soften them up. Bad luck for Foran breaking his hand, all the combos were starting to look pretty slick

Blair

Coach
No sin-bins today, until now. The Dragons' Maguire gets his marching orders for ten.

"Tyson Smoothy". Now that's a name. Unfortunately, he plays for Melbourne, so it will become annoying.

Now, within minutes, the Dragons' Tyrell Fuimaono is sent-off after a high-shot on Papenhuijzen, who's prostrate.

Last edited:
Bellamy will be spending all week getting his attackers used to dropping their head 1-2 feet as they enter the defensive line
Yep and stay down if you feel something on you neck or head.
Panthers same shot on Titan as Dragon on Storm. Panthers 10mins as player gets up, Dragon send off as player taken off.
13 vs 12 is worth losing any player for game, plus you can activate your 18th man.

Eseese off for game.
Player gets up like Titans player did after Pathers high shot.
I have no idea how to judge a send off vs 10mins.
Felt that 10mins vs other send offs being shoulder charges and late and player gone for game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That was a terrible send off for me, it looked spectacular but first contact was ball and he barely touched his head

In saying that how dumb is the bloke that after watching 7 games flys in at full noise from an offside position with a high target on a small man

Nathan Cleary is an absolute freak, imagine if the Warriors didn’t sack Ivan ...

Blair

Coach
Shiver me timbers, look at the gap between top and bottom! Two Sydney clubs to boot!

Big Marn

Juniors
That was a terrible send off for me, it looked spectacular but first contact was ball and he barely touched his head

In saying that how dumb is the bloke that after watching 7 games flys in at full noise from an offside position with a high target on a small man
Herman

bb.png

TheDMC

Bench
I can't imagine many seasons where after 10 rounds, only five teams have had a positive points differential. 10 mud teams and 6 good teams (Manly is the sixth).

JJ

Immortal
Top 5 is usually the natural break point, because Canberra are woeful it’s become apparent much earlier than usual

Latest posts