What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Parramatta

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - Walsh . He's excitement every touch of the ball. We looked more dangerous when he was on the field.
2 - Aitken. That edge looked pretty solid with him there.
1- BMM. His second stint was menacing.

HM Jazz, Sironen, Curran.

DHM - . That first 20 mins :-(, and our left edge all game, Ken was plod and that was Pompeys worst game. He displayed poor options on both attack and D. Looking forward to seeing Hiku back whenever that may be.

Blair

Coach
3. Big Ben - welcome back.
2. Walsh - great spark when we needed points.
1. Egan - I liked his service from dummy-half. They're nice, timely, accurate passes.

Benek

Juniors
1. Egan - I liked his service from dummy-half. They're nice, timely, accurate passes.
That may be true, but he was easily outdone by Mahoney. He’s got an amazing skill for wide dummy half passes which get our defensive line shuffling sideways. That killed us in the first 20.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Walsh
2 BMM
1 Aitken

DHM Brown. Probably cost us 4 premiership points as hes not prepared to start his star player now.
DHM Backs - 12 errors between them. thats f**king atrocious.

hitro

Juniors
3 Walsh, now our best player, need to plan everything around him
2 Nikorima, never got a clean break but is also nearly getting free all the time, need him to link with Walsh
1 BMM, big brave and fast and skilled

off day for Roger and Tohu normally rely on them to stay in the game
CHT brave tackler but not dangerous in attack maybe his future is hooker

jaseg

Juniors
3 Walsh - f**king start him. I don't care where or over who. Things just happen around him.
2 BMM - not perfect, but gee he's a good player
1 Jazz - tough one, lots of guys made a few plays but had some notable f**kups too - including Jazz

sup42

Juniors
3, Walsh
2. BMM
1. Egan.

How lucky are we to have signed boy wonder?

When AFB comes back we will be winning some of these games. Different team with AFB.

Close call around who is our best player between AFB and Walsh....who cares! POS signed both!

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Walsh has the best kicking game in the team. He will re-invent fullback play next year I reckon as he will be the only fullback who is his teams main general kicker.

TheDMC

Bench
3. BMM
2. Walsh
1. CTH

That went pair shaped. Our defensive intent right from kick off was awesome and hard running too. But destroyed ourselves trying to do much fancy stuff getting out of our half and making error after error. I think spinning the ball wide to get yardage out of trouble is a good plan but a) see if tucking it under the arm and going up the guts is working first and b) execute wide plays way better.

Meth

Staff member
3- Walsh
2- Nikorima
1- BMM

Don't quite get all the love for Tevaga. Geez, he can fall off a tackle, especially when it counts.

Probably JTB's best game in a while, which isn't saying much.

Afoa and Ah Mau were both good. Made their tackles. We looked a lot more solid with them in the middle of the park.

Latest posts