What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Origin II - QLD 0-26 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach

Reflector

Juniors
giphy.gif
😍 Alice

She might have been one of the first times I realised I liked girls. And (unlike Alana Ferguson) the special good feeling in my pants didn't go away when she started talking

Last edited:
I always had it in my head they obliterated us in 2010 (aside from game 3 which we should have won had Ennis not thrown a few powder puffs before hiding behind Snowden). The blues team that year was a shambles too, just shows how poor this Qld team really is, and when NSW don’t shove square pegs into round holes how far ahead we are right now.

Reflector

Juniors
I always had it in my head they obliterated us in 2010 (aside from game 3 which we should have won had Ennis not thrown a few powder puffs before hiding behind Snowden). The blues team that year was a shambles too, just shows how poor this Qld team really is, and when NSW don’t shove square pegs into round holes how far ahead we are right now.
Same here, I remembered the actual games being lopsided and then I looked up the scores last night and couldn't believe we only lost by 4 and 5 points in two of those games. From memory, the first two games were 20 or 30 point pastings and it was only Game 3 where we looked a chance at stopping the whitewash.

Latest posts