What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sj, the Chad call and moving forward.

SharkShocked

Bench
Anyone see his lazy f**ken effort when he got an offload and he just batted the ball. Cat. f**k him off.

yep this one really pissed me off. Lazy disrespectful type play. There was no “quick expansive play” opportunity from this it was in the middle of the Fkn park. Catch the ball pass it or run you lazy flog.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Going out on limb but SJ is more likeable than Chad or maybe it’s that he hasn’t been here as long as Chad.
Chad has had longer to stink it up, whereas SJ has really just cameo-ed with interruptions from injury etc.
Chad the toiler or SJ the flashy fly by nighter? Thankfully both bailing

Frenzy.

Immortal
would have made more sense to put him at 7 and SJ at 6 yesterday.
that's a selection issue.

Yep I agree and posted this at halftime.

I also don't think Trindall was that bad. Craigshark mentioned his try involvements and his kicks were not too bad either.

He needs to find his voice. He didn't see the ball in the first half. I think Brailey was scared to give it to him as well.

SJ can fugue right off.

Weaponhead

Coach

I also don't think Trindall was that bad. Craigshark mentioned his try involvements and his kicks were not too bad either.

He needs to find his voice. He didn't see the ball in the first half. I think Brailey was scared to give it to him as well.

SJ can fugue right off.
Trindall definitely needs to find his voice. When he filled in as a half last year, Chad dominated. First half yesterday he saw little ball as SJ dominated. If he wants to make it, he can't be content with playing second fiddle.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Trindall definitely needs to find his voice. When he filled in as a half last year, Chad dominated. First half yesterday he saw little ball as SJ dominated. If he wants to make it, he can't be content with playing second fiddle.

Yes because we saw for years in the reggies and below he owned the team and was pretty damn good.

Reactions: PJ

SJ can fugue right off.
SJ was way off yesterday.
head's probably not in it anymore.
thought he'd go okay in the 7 but he looks lost at times when options shut down.
his best for us was at 6 outside Chad.
should let him go early if he wanted it.
can't see him offering much more than that now.
try some other combinations instead.

thought trindalls pass selection yesterday was pretty good.
hits the ball runners coming back against the grain quite well.
played the short side as well which was good to see.

still not sold though.
my concern is whether he can bring consistency.
time will tell.

Frenzy.

Immortal
SJ was way off yesterday.
head's probably not in it anymore.
thought he'd go okay in the 7 but he looks lost at times when options shut down.
his best for us was at 6 outside Chad.
should let him go early if he wanted it.
can't see him offering much more than that now.
try some other combinations instead.

thought trindalls pass selection yesterday was pretty good.
hits the ball runners coming back against the grain quite well.
played the short side as well which was good to see.

still not sold though.
my concern is whether he can bring consistency.
time will tell.

Warriors might have to try and nab him. Chad has a Grade 3 AC joint injury. He'll need a million needles to play inside of 3-4 weeks.

What's good to see is it took about 2 hours after Chad left for SJ to become the most unpopular player on here 🤣

So who's gonna fill the void next season when Johnson's gone?

Brailey?
Ramien?
Nikora?

Sharkorff

Juniors
As long as Fitz knows, he’s about to become MacReady from “The Thing”. Cronullafication morphs into players when the BW&B jersey touches the skin. Burn them Fitz!! Burn em’ all!!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
What's good to see is it took about 2 hours after Chad left for SJ to become the most unpopular player on here 🤣

So who's gonna fill the void next season when Johnson's gone?

Brailey?
Ramien?
Nikora?

Those are too obvious

There were some emerging scapegoats in the Broncos game

Hamlin Uele has been getting brickbats since he returned.
There was a slight turn on Talakai vs the Broncos.
Some think Trindall was crappy.
Tracey is over elevated and on his way to becoming a false god in here.
Wilton has his detractors.

etc etc etc

Comes down simply to the strongest voice will get the most lemmings following over the cliff.

Or, I can just take it to some poor snark and the rest will think he's great because I don't

Oh, woe is me BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holmes sucks and always did

Frenzy.

Immortal
As long as Fitz knows, he’s about to become MacReady from “The Thing”. Cronullafication morphs into players when the BW&B jersey touches the skin. Burn them Fitz!! Burn em’ all!!!!

I'm actually sick of the colours.

Let's change them.

Lilac with spearmint green chevrons, with tan shorts.

Those are too obvious

There were some emerging scapegoats in the Broncos game

Hamlin Uele has been getting brickbats since he returned.
There was a slight turn on Talakai vs the Broncos.
Some think Trindall was crappy.
Tracey is over elevated and on his way to becoming a false god in here.
Wilton has his detractors.

etc etc etc

Comes down simply to the strongest voice will get the most lemmings following over the cliff.

Or, I can just take it to some poor snark and the rest will think he's great because I don't

Oh, woe is me BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holmes sucks and always did
Yeah Talakai and Uele are good shouts. Watch this space..

It's Brailey for me btw.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm going for Corcoran. I always thought Ray had it but shit his detractors turned on him especially when he spilled the ball whilst swan diving for a try when playing for City.

It was the start of the Curranulla curse I believe.

A bit like that Parra winger Glover. Pharhkkks one goat and is never forgiven.

Latest posts