What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Yeah I’m very confused into how slow the club has been in announcing the signings of Su’a and Burgess

Finucane is still in my opinion a long shot considering their is 6 other clubs after him but if we are to be believed that we have offered him a very big 3 year deal that could change
All these forwards we supposedly have signed.. yet i see no confirmation anywhere

BLM01

First Grade
Well, Molo is confirmed, Wayne Bennett said Sua was going to the Dragons and Wigan said Burgess was heading to the Dragons. Do you mean that I can't trust all these rumours and innuendo?
Trust what you need to trust
I am hopeful that it is likely done deal
I just don’t acknowledge they are here until it is contract registered and confirmed by someone I trust.
And it certainly ain’t journos

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors
Didn't it take almost the full year for Newcastle to announce Frizzel? Maybe Su'A has asked to hold off on the announcement and the club is honouring his request?

Gareth67

First Grade
Maybe a better offer has surfaced from the other clubs.Wouldn't be the first time our over the line sign ups have reniged

If that is the case then I say sue the Su’A - “ and I am unanimous in my decision ! ” - Quote of a beautiful sales lady .

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Didn't it take almost the full year for Newcastle to announce Frizzel? Maybe Su'A has asked to hold off on the announcement and the club is honouring his request?
Maybe he is having 2nd thoughts and pulled out during the cooling off period in light of the BBQ fiasco.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just read that Phil Gould has signed with the Bulldogs as their General Manager of Football. Because of COVID, the Warriors have allowed Gould to quit the Warriors and he was quickly picked up by the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are going all out for a better season next year and I guess good luck to them. We on the other hand are still scratching our heads as to where we are going.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Yeah I’m very curious into why the club has yet to announce the signings of Su’a and Burgess

Is it just the club waiting for the right time or is it the club being incompetent as per usual

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Just read that Phil Gould has signed with the Bulldogs as their General Manager of Football. Because of COVID, the Warriors have allowed Gould to quit the Warriors and he was quickly picked up by the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs are going all out for a better season next year and I guess good luck to them. We on the other hand are still scratching our heads as to where we are going.
well then Barret is F@#$#W@d

BBTB

Juniors
Yeah I’m very curious into why the club has yet to announce the signings of Su’a and Burgess

Is it just the club waiting for the right time or is it the club being incompetent as per usual
This group of incompetents, running our Club
are driving me crazy.....

Coffs dragon

Bench
It just pains me to see a club like Canterbury actually attempt to try and improve the standards at the club by bringing in outside help but our club seems to be stuck in an endless loop of mediocrity
Surely we must be the envy of every NRL club with our Mr Bean type Chairman (Andy Gordon) calling the shots with his Regional TV network experience in showcasing Soap Operas & 3rd rate reality shows.

FlameThrower

Bench
We have an Exodus of players - but apart from Burgess, Su’a, Molo - that’s all we know of as signings. That’s not going to fill the gaps. So another rebuild year coming and trial an error continues - it’s tiresome to watch and we can’t even get the basic like ball handling, defence and discipline right. With fiasco of this year with sackings, apologies and BBQ gate, I’d say Membership will tank once again..