What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale Finucane Signs for 4

Frenzy.

Immortal
Surprised they didn’t offer him 5 - dragons in disarray. Massive regret we never got Frizell back when he bailed on the drags

Yes, at the time I wanted him back but look at us now. We get the rich man's Frizell. Knights have the poor man's Finucane

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Sorry JM you aren’t a 6.

Trust Fitz ideas on the situation. He wouldn’t accidentally buy too many players.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Manu offers more then Kennedy, sign him play him at fullback, make Kennedy up his game
Nah sorry you don’t repay WK form this year and improvement since last year at FB by getting a guy into to play FB who just “wants to” play there. Manu is a centre and we need a genuine centre.

So sick of all these centres wanting to be fullbacks.

bluefox68

Staff member
Joey Manu is super impressive.

I don’t think he’s just a centre.

As a comparison, Staggs is an out and out centre. I have not seen a passing game from him.

Whereas Manu has it all…

shaggs

Coach
I’m not that fussed on manu. Maybe he might be better than what we have, but is he worth the 200-300k it would cost.
There is a couple of young kids in the club already that might be worth the time

Wow there’s an article on Fox Sports website saying Dragons and Sharks had 3 year offers on the table and the desperate West Tigers came in late with a 4 year 2.8million deal. This forced us to offer the 4th year.

AJB1102

First Grade
Wow there’s an article on Fox Sports website saying Dragons and Sharks had 3 year offers on the table and the desperate West Tigers came in late with a 4 year 2.8million deal. This forced us to offer the 4th year.
Tigers can't give money away lol they've offered overs to everyone and got knocked back often for less at other perennial bottom 8 sides.

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d rather us keep adding to our forwards and be forward heavy in our squad for next year then work on backs mid season onwards once we know how we go with our current half’s and backs playing under Fitz and a decent forwards pack.

Latest posts