What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Raiders

My preferred Team

Anyone but Dufty
Ravalawa
Bird
Lomax
Addo Carr
Hynes
Hunt
Finucane
Chricton
Sims
Haas
Smith
Welch

De Belin
Lawrie
Kerr
Marshall

Coach

200w.gif

Coffs dragon

Bench
No surgery.
No point him coming back anyway.
So true Jeff and any slight chance we had this year went down the shitter after weekend at Vaughany’s.
The remaining matches are just token obstacles to end another disappointing season that ran out of puff again.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I have posted my doubts about Hook and his judgement in relation to recruitment, retention and selection but the injury to Hunt must have really knocked the stuffing out of him. By far the team's best player.. and now inspirational leader.. gone for what might as well be the season... and the club's season gone with him.

Time for the club to show him some love and loyalty and extend his contract.. now. No coach deserves to be judged by this Covid ridden bludger of a season- but he's had other well publicised and related off field issues to deal with as well to make this year his personal "annus horribilis".

Dragon David

First Grade
I have posted my doubts about Hook and his judgement in relation to recruitment, retention and selection but the injury to Hunt must have really knocked the stuffing out of him. By far the team's best player.. and now inspirational leader.. gone for what might as well be the season... and the club's season gone with him.

Time for the club to show him some love and loyalty and extend his contract.. now. No coach deserves to be judged by this Covid ridden bludger of a season- but he's had other well publicised and related off field issues to deal with as well to make this year his personal "annus horribilis".
Certainly has not been a year for Griffin. Our club has had more "diseases" this year than any other on top of the dreaded and unwelcome COVID19. Next year will be a much better year for him. He would have had a lot more insight as to all of the players and with the addition of players like Molo, Su'a and Burgess, the forward pack will be much stronger and better guys to choose from which will help the "new" backline going forward. Hopefully the young hooker Connor Muhleisen will be ready for next year as well to shadow McCullough.

Hook is trying to blood the juniors not bludgeon them.

That’s why Sloan is not in the squad.

I can see Hook play Ramsey at fullback with Bird to play centre.

Alternatively, if Ramsey does have a fractured wrist, Dufty will play fullback with Bird to centre.

As for the bench, I have no problem with Amone at 14.

Sullivan has had very little football and may be deemed not fit enough yet.

Clune is playing for his career so I expect him to have a big game. Norman is playing 6 because he is the remaining senior player in the backline.

Good to see Rava back.

Fire up Saints. Now is the time. Everyone has written us off.