What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Vs Dragons

roofromoz

First Grade
When does the venue get announced? I know it's a Dragons home game and AFAIK they're based in the Brisbane hub, so maybe Suncorp again?

franklin2323

Immortal
When does the venue get announced? I know it's a Dragons home game and AFAIK they're based in the Brisbane hub, so maybe Suncorp again?

Not with the traffic it has had. The delay is likely getting approval to move to other parts of the state

betcats

Referee
Dragons lost four in a row they should be desperate to win and all year these bottom teams have been lifting against us so while I am not worried about this game I do see some potential danger if we are a little off. If they can't lift a bit this week then hook is well and truly f**ked with that playing group.

franklin2323

Immortal
Dragons lost four in a row they should be desperate to win and all year these bottom teams have been lifting against us so while I am not worried about this game I do see some potential danger if we are a little off. If they can't lift a bit this week then hook is well and truly f**ked with that playing group.

It always takes time to get the roster correct. No Sims or Hunt helps us

betcats

Referee
Media is saying we are hoping to have Pangai this week which would be a nice boost to the bench. Hope he and his partner are ok, I’ll admit when I first heard he was out I thought to myself “here we go that didn’t take long” but now that the reason has come to light I feel pretty bad about that, can’t blame anyone for taking time to be with his partner in those circumstances.

Also Ivan is representing Api this week so that should be fun, I don’t think Api will get off but you never know.

martielang

Bench
How much of it is Ivan though. No way Eisenhuth should be on before him

They obviously play the same position but play completely different roles in the side. Happy to be proven wrong but I can’t see Leniu starting a game at the moment, he’d be gassed after 5. I think the Huths done pretty well the last couple of weeks.

murraymob

Coach
I
Media is saying we are hoping to have Pangai this week which would be a nice boost to the bench. Hope he and his partner are ok, I’ll admit when I first heard he was out I thought to myself “here we go that didn’t take long” but now that the reason has come to light I feel pretty bad about that, can’t blame anyone for taking time to be with his partner in those circumstances.

Also Ivan is representing Api this week so that should be fun, I don’t think Api will get off but you never know.
have seen the video rewatched the game.Api will get off. JWH pushes him he pushes back a rooster player grabs the back of the jersey throws him to the ground he does not retaliate that’s it .Not even worth going on report

Black Magik

Juniors
I

have seen the video rewatched the game.Api will get off. JWH pushes him he pushes back a rooster player grabs the back of the jersey throws him to the ground he does not retaliate that’s it .Not even worth going on report
I watch it a few times. I think it is mistaken identity. I think they mistook Api for Tago. He should get off.

franklin2323

Immortal
They obviously play the same position but play completely different roles in the side. Happy to be proven wrong but I can’t see Leniu starting a game at the moment, he’d be gassed after 5. I think the Huths done pretty well the last couple of weeks.

I am talking about off the bench. Sometimes Leinu is the last bench guy used. That is more tactics then the player being a dud