What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne are good

But lets face it they are playing in probably the weakest NRL comp in many a year. I cant remember a comp with so many teams depleted and lack of decent competition

Full strength Roosters challenges this Storm team easily

WepnutV

Juniors
Melbourne storm are an abomination and stain on rugby league, from there conflict of interest board members ( matt trip ) to having teams and junior nurserys in three states( no other club has the talent to choose from that melbourne have wich is provided by every other club)
Add Craig bellemys tactics (also a stain on the game) and you get the melbourne storm. A heartless soulless team not many people give two shits about, funded,owned and run by the nrl, Chanel 9 and sportsbet who all have the same hidden agenda. did I mention the years of blatantly cheating that if not for David gallop prob would of just got sweeped under the carpet, not long after gallop removed two premierships from the storm did gallop loose his job.. baaahhhhh. A downright Disgusting club that has robbed many fans for many years..

GongPanther

Referee
But lets face it they are playing in probably the weakest NRL comp in many a year. I cant remember a comp with so many teams depleted and lack of decent competition

Full strength Roosters challenges this Storm team easily
Your Narrative is the key word here isn't it AR? Roosters looking very shaky for a comp win, so it must be due to the comp being weak.

In any arena, it's the survival of the fittest. That jogs your memory?

But of course no matter who wins this, it'll need an asterisk next to the winner's name, because of someone's salty narrative.

sempmrh

Juniors
Melbourne storm are an abomination and stain on rugby league, from there conflict of interest board members ( matt trip ) to having teams and junior nurserys in three states( no other club has the talent to choose from that melbourne have wich is provided by every other club)
Add Craig bellemys tactics (also a stain on the game) and you get the melbourne storm. A heartless soulless team not many people give two shits about, funded,owned and run by the nrl, Chanel 9 and sportsbet who all have the same hidden agenda. did I mention the years of blatantly cheating that if not for David gallop prob would of just got sweeped under the carpet, not long after gallop removed two premierships from the storm did gallop loose his job.. baaahhhhh. A downright Disgusting club that has robbed many fans for many years..

Here’s the reply you were fishing for.

STORM.99/07

Bench
If only you knew what you are talking about. We are not owned by nrl or channel 9 .Eels cheating was swept under the nrl carpet

mongoose

Coach
i hate them as much as the next person but this is a pile of rubbish lol

GongPanther

Referee
It’s weird how this comes after our worst month of football all season, where sides have pushed us to the end.

In any case, sometimes there are seasons where a single side dominates and wins it with ease. Shit happens.
And I think that comes from the NRL in telling the players from certain clubs to pull their fingers out, and stop going through the motions of just simply turning up.

WepnutV

Juniors
Matt trip sports bet owner, ownes 50 % melbourne storm ohh and had has stakes in the nrl. So yes all three partys back the storm to succeed, in my view thats cheating

GongPanther

Referee
Matt trip sports bet owner, ownes 50 % melbourne storm ohh and had has stakes in the nrl. So yes all three partys back the storm to succeed, in my view thats cheating
More like a conflict of interest. That SMH article is over a year old, and I'm not privy to any private shareholder in the NRL, nor is there any evidence to the contrary that I could find.

Latest posts