What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
3- Curran
2- Fonua-Blake
1- Aitken (very close to 2 points)

HM- Tevaga

O'Sullivan and Kosi had relatively good games, but with a few 'rocks'

Nobody was bad.

Benek

Juniors
3- Curran
2- Fonua-Blake
1- Aitken
Same top 3 for me

EDIT - after more thought I’m changing my vote. The bulldogs contained Walsh well but he did have a great try assist and excellent try of his own.

3 Curran
2 AFB
1 Walsh

Last edited:

hitro

Juniors
3 Curran
2 AFB
1 Walsh

also liked having Egan back and like CHT back
this current line up have a good personality

waipiro

Juniors
3- Curran
2- Fonua-Blake
1- Aitken (very close to 2 points)

HM- Tevaga

O'Sullivan and Kosi had relatively good games, but with a few 'rocks'

Nobody was bad.
Pompey was bad.....3 set restarts incl one with 1 minute to go in the first half defending on our 20m on the 5th tackle!

3 Curren
2 AFB
1 CHT

JJ

Immortal
Man the Dogs are shit lol

3. Curran
2. AFB
1. Walsh

quite a few goood performances, but in the context of the Dogs being a terrible team

Meth

Staff member
Pompey was bad.....3 set restarts incl one with 1 minute to go in the first half defending on our 20m on the 5th tackle!

3 Curren
2 AFB
1 CHT

yeah, although I wasn’t impressed with those set restarts. Felt like Gough was doing his best to get the Dogs in the game in the first half

TheDMC

Bench
3. AFB
2. Curran
1. Walsh

Our backs look completely disjointed on attack. Should have put 40 on the dogs, but a win is a win.

sup42

Juniors
3 Curran
2 Montoya
1 AFB.

Good all round performance.

Kosi looked much sharper, some hard runs. made the expected mistakes but he has real potential.

Grizzman

Juniors
I loved the 2 pts, I really like where we seem to be heading but man oh man, I would love to see a complete performance. We were rocks and diamonds but I guess the important thing is that we did enough to get the W.

3 - Curran. Did it all and got me 95 pts on Fantasy. He has become a revelation.
2 - AFB. He was all four props.
1 - Jazz. It was going to Kosi but for the late game errors. Jazz was good.

HM. Aitken, Kosi. Montoya.

DHM Pompey. He adds so little and was caused 2 set restarts.

I also thought we were really missing a game manager especially around the 5th tackle options.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Curran
2- AFB
1- Aitken

Solid team performance, no real stinkers. It’s good to see guys like Kosi and SOS improving.

waipiro

Juniors
3. AFB
2. Curran
1. Walsh

Our backs look completely disjointed on attack. Should have put 40 on the dogs, but a win is a win.
I thought CHT was alright. I think the wingers lacked opportunity because both centres didnt go great. SOS look good in stages going deep into the line but couple of very average passes incl the intercept. Dogs were right up on Walsh as they said they would in pre match interview....but he still got a try assist