What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

waipiro

Juniors
I wonder if we make a play for Dylan Brown? Sounds like para may cut him loose and we chased him hard about 2 years ago before he had much NRL exposure

Matua

Bench
I wonder if we make a play for Dylan Brown? Sounds like para may cut him loose and we chased him hard about 2 years ago before he had much NRL exposure
Parra are cutting him? How come? They rushed him back into the side to play the Storm after injury, doesn't seem like the actions of a club who wants to get rid of him.

waipiro

Juniors
Parra are cutting him? How come? They rushed him back into the side to play the Storm after injury, doesn't seem like the actions of a club who wants to get rid of him.
Been talk he was one that will get squeezed out if they want to resign Gutho, papalii, Paulo and Mahoney. 12 off contract in 22 and moses copped a big deal to resign this year

nswarrior

Juniors
We should be spending the big dollars we have on another top half - Brown would be perfect

Berry looks like he will be great in the centres next year

JJ

Immortal
The Eels would be super dumb to move Brown - don't see it happening - and we'd be super dumb not to throw the house at him if he was available - mind you, we were super dumb not to do same for Burton, but no sign that we did...

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Fusitua played for redcliffe on the weekend apparently. Good to hear he is back on the field.

And going back through the redcliffe team lists, looks like Ratuva has been back for a few games too.

Last edited:

BLN2

Juniors
Ha, signing Mitch Rein would give me massive Nathan Friend vibes. Wouldn't be the worst signing.. But I know they really rate Otukolo, so him and Egan should be shooting it out next season. Egan is in his final contract year, so has something to prove. He's been pretty good this season, first half against the Raiders, he was very good. A good reason why we feel apart with him getting injured IMO.

We might need a little more prop depth, but that's it in the forwards. Second rowers and locks all over the place, don't know what they're going to do there. If Aitken stays in the second row, we're probably short a centre. But I wouldn't be against moving DWZ in, especially is Fusitua starts playing again.

Latest posts