What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Not sure what to make of that half. Forwards lacklustre in the main. Moose making a big effort. Alvaro good when he came on. Our edges and Tariq pretty much impotent. Disjointed as to be expected with the changes. So it’s Tedesco vs Dragons. Maybe Robby will rest Teddy for the second half? 😎

Brutalitops

Juniors
The forwards are suppose to lay the platform apply pressure & turn the opposition around, we have no platform for the backs to capitalise on. Been like that for weeks.
Yeah I've been saying for a while, our problems are much more forward related than backs. Don't think it's any surprise our recruitment next season has been forward geared, and I welcome it

Brutalitops

Juniors
Our backline is as clunky AF though.
That is true, but I don't think it's a lost cause with them. It's possible they have all been under extra unecesarry pressure thanks to them knowing they can't rely on their forwards as much as they need to. Lots of reasons a backline can be out of form that go beyond being simply bad players.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That is true, but I don't think it's a lost cause with them. It's possible they have all been under extra unecesarry pressure thanks to them knowing they can't rely on their forwards as much as they need to. Lots of reasons a backline can be out of form that go beyond being simply bad players.
No they are a work in progress but yeah we are short a good prop or three, especially with Lawrie injured. You put Lawrie and Vaughan into our side tonight and we are looking a lot better.

blacksafake

First Grade
They’ve done plenty of defence in the heat so you can expect some forwards to tire in the second half, especially when Walker comes into the game.