What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Elliott

leaguelover610

Juniors
Thoughts on whole situation? Personally no issue with it due to both being single but hate the double standard with woman getting off scot free and the bloke copping the wrap.

Long before nrlw the refs had a bust up with an affair, one got the boot and the other got promoted and no one looked sideways

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Oh for f**k sake, they snuck into a toilet to have a pash. f**king 12 year olds at the blue light disco do that sort of stuff and nobody bats an eyelash. What a beat up crock of shit.

bileduct

Coach
There does seem to be a bit of a double standard here. After all, the chick was the one who was in the wrong toilets.

That said, I'm highly doubting they were just having a good old innocent kiss in there. Nobody gets kicked out of a restaurant just for having a kiss in the toilets.

I'm guessing there was a bit of plumbing going on in there.

Wizardman

First Grade
Some of you just don't f**king get it. Even for the average Joe, you don't go into the wrong toilets for the purpose of funny business.
But when you are an NRL representative, you have behaviour standards to uphold which is part and parcel of representing organisations with major sponsors. Players are very well compensated for having to follows standards that are higher than a shop assistant or construction worker that is not in the public eye.
If you are well paid like these players and have the stupidity to take the risk that Elliot did, I have no sympathy at all.

leaguelover610

Juniors
Some of you just don't f**king get it. Even for the average Joe, you don't go into the wrong toilets for the purpose of funny business.
But when you are an NRL representative, you have behaviour standards to uphold which is part and parcel of representing organisations with major sponsors. Players are very well compensated for having to follows standards that are higher than a shop assistant or construction worker that is not in the public eye.
If you are well paid like these players and have the stupidity to take the risk that Elliot did, I have no sympathy at all.
All well and good if you want that standard. But where's the investigation and punishment on her?

Mark B

Juniors
The whole going to the shit house to have a pash sounds like some political spin doctor from Canberra came up with that one.

Panther79

Juniors
All well and good if you want that standard. But where's the investigation and punishment on her?
I agree but that is the woke society we live in...women, all the made up sexes and minorities are not judged to the same standard as men, white people or heaven forbids if you are a white man. It is total BS...

Though in this case, given his past form, he deserves all he gets and should be sacked. I like that we are supposed to believe this was his first drink since his last incident and he is/was a changed guy before this...

He was topless too apparently so not just kissing. Guarantee if he was in the female toilets, this looks even worse for him but her being in the men's toilet means nothing...They don't even investigate her?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
5LvXvub1DnwjQCghGLM-ubsjdtk=.gif

shear_joy9

Coach
He was topless too apparently so not just kissing. Guarantee if he was in the female toilets, this looks even worse for him but her being in the men's toilet means nothing...They don't even investigate her?
Elliot is definitely one of those people that has to get completely naked before taking a shit so him being topless in the bathroom isn't strange

10$ Ferret

Staff member
There are two things at play, one Elliot has had several incidents and two the NRL don't know what to do when a NRLW player plays up off the field.